Thread: GBP/JPY analysis

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default GBP/JPY analysis

We have analyzed strongly in the GBPJPY chart and looking that market is currently strong from bull sight. So through the analysis a resistant point has been caught as strong and it is 142.71 has been made target point and the entry point is at 140.85.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

To gather a better idea regarding the market a trader need to brows several web sites and he needs to study with e-book and web academy of brokers. I am dealing with AGEA broker and I always study with the e-book, Forex glossary and video tutorial of my broker because it gives me a vast of knowledge. Also, their trading platform ensures a wide range of trading technologies including security of funds at any kinds of investments.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I personally prefer to trade with BPRIMES broker, as I rate them very highly given they got outstanding set of features and facilities with lowest trading spreads, high leverage up to 1.1000, zero balance protection, automatic execution etc. I have been using them from my first day of trading due to a wide range of trading facilities. They are really free from requotes as well as slippage problem. Love to trade with them. Clients’ funds are segregated completely from the operational funds of the company and kept in top-tier EU banks. Bprimes will not use Customers’ funds in its operation or any other investment, ensuring their protection at all times.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Post GBP/JPY- British pound pulls guidance slightly

The British pound pulled previously a bit during the trading session as regards Monday, showing signs of perhaps approaching into some exhaustion. Quite frankly, this is something that we obsession and I think at this strive for you should be thinking approximately picking going on value.

The British pound pulled sponsorship a bit during the trading session upon Monday, as we continue to see a lot of resistance above the 148 level. At this reduction, they manage to pay for has gotten a bit ahead of itself but quite frankly I think that the traders on the subject of the world are starting to put maintenance towards the British pound in the idea that perhaps the Brexit will be delayed, or at least there might be some type of appointment coming soon. If that's going to be the offensive, it's totally likely that we will express the British pound continues to roughen highly developed.

Thread Information