Thread: I don't think robot is good for trading

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default I don't think robot is good for trading

I don't think robot is good for trading if you want to stay long in the market. For scalping you have to find your trading edge. By then you have to pick which trading technique is best for you. Consistent with say for scalping you should be solid mentally. Scalping is for master individuals. Be that as it may, lamentably tenderfoot trade love it progressively and washed away their account. I like scalping to an uncommon degree well. So I do it. Tight spreads and quick execution are basic for scalping. For this XeroMarkets broker is one of the best.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex trading, I think is the best online earning source for those who are students, women’s, and also for self-employers. They can earn good amount of money by doing Forex trading as Forex is the largest decentralized market. I am doing my Forex trading with Forex4you the much experienced and advanced trading broker. To earn good money, I am using their MT4 trading software as it is much fluent and smooth to use.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Robot trading gives a different feeling than manual trading. It is a system associated with trading programmers. It also includes new strategies created by traders, converting them to automatic or semi-automatic EA. EA is used to generate trading signals on behalf of traders automatically. Some software can be automatically traded under given conditions, and may also include a trailing stop to keep traders from missing a chance to maximize trends and make a profit. Robots are still good for trading, but they can't react to sudden market movements, and it's just algorithms with no intuition. So, it can't predict the situation. If EA been so profitable, the vast majority of traders would have been millionaires. That is why I chose manual trading.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Traders shouldn’t blame our fate trading blindly. You have to build your own fortune by earning knowledge over the market. But start with a reliable trading broker. Eurotrader is a secure trading broker which is certified and offer high security of funding.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex is a quite uncertain market because of volatility raised due to the fluctuation of economy and unstable geopolitical condition. For example, if you consider the recently-held Ukraine-Russia war, it will help you find the impact on the market. Alongside so, current oil and gas shortages also affect the market hard. Eurotrader broker’s periodical market analysis, narrow trading spread and high leverage can help you earn more in this crucial market situation.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Productive decision helps derive large amount of profit on the market. Study the market more and more to take a conception about the market because it is congenial. Eurotrader provides different educational programs to traders so you can take lesson from there.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Technical points will help you make research over the market to reach a decision regarding trading. You have to weld your technical knowledge to trade under such situations. FXOpulence provides signals on and off to help traders gain profit. They provide a smooth trading platform to traders.

Thread Information