Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Loss is unavoidable

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default Loss is unavoidable

Loss is unavoidable in trading business. Each trader make some loss. I principally give concentrate on winning proportion of my trading. For whatever length of time that my triumphant trade is more than losing trade, I am content with it. And I always use stop loss for my trading. If any trade goes against me I wait until it hit the stop loss. I do trade at XeroMarkets broker. It is a guideline broker with adequate liquidity as it has many liquidity providers. It in like manner gives ultra low spreads of 0.0 pip. And the minimum deposit of the broker is $10.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I am a new trader in this market. When i was thinking to start my trading, I was little confused because i had no proper information and knowledge about this market. I tried so many sites to gather information about Forex and trading. After so many time I found AtoZ Markets as my financial adviser. They gave me proper guideline to start my trading career. They also helped me to find a suitable broker by giving broker review. Now I can make consistent profit by the help of them.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Most people have failed in forex market because of no knowledge about forex. In spite of that there are so many reasons to fail in the forex market. Some of them are Emotionally trading in the forex market, greediness, lack of knowledge, choosing wrong decisions, choosing wrong broker etc. Most of the traders fail in forex market because of choosing wrong broker. Brokers play an important role in successful trading. I am trading with Forex4you. They help me to make profit consistently by giving low spreads and high leverage. I love their trading strategy and all facilities they are given.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Risk is a common issue in forex market. There is no trader who can trade without any risk. We can not remove risks but we can minimize the risk by studying more and more about forex market. We can also select a good broker to get the guideline of minimizing the risks. I always trade with TP Global FX, a regulated broker. They help me to minimize the risk and help to make profit. They are like a complete guideline for me in this risky market.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Losses are very much part of the deal and there is no way you can skip it. So it is must that we learn to take it along with and be prepared. I am just that which is easier with supportive broker like FreshForex and the mighty benefits. It especially includes my favourite 101% Tradable Deposit Bonus.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

The Forex market is the most liquid market in the world, meaning there are numerous buyers and sellers always trying to trade. Every day, more than $5 trillion of currencies are traded by individuals, businesses and banks, and most of this activity is aimed at generating profits. The high liquidity of FX means that trades are completed quickly and easily, so trading costs (spreads) are often kept very low.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

We can learn from our losses. We ought not respond to a loss. Accepting the loss is vital. The reaction to a loss wind up opening a retribution trade which brings more misfortune. The best thing is acknowledge the misfortune and examine why did you misfortune the trade. What was your slip-up? At that point gain from the slip-ups. Gaining from botches is the best taking in one could accomplish from a misfortune. I trade forex with Eurotrader as I like their educational materials available for its traders. I adore their low spreads and no commission.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

If you love trading with lowest trading spreads I would suggest you LQDFX which always ensures lowest trading spreads from 0 pips which is very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly. by using this lowest trading spreads I can predict the real faction of this market when scalping practically. Actually spreads is an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

A trader can only assume the price movement in one direction or another, which means that the probability of losing part of the money is inevitable. This means that losses are inevitable and this is part of forex trading. Losses can be minimized by limiting losses per day, expressed as a percentage of the deposit.

10. Top | #10

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Eurotrader is one of the best-regulated brokers in the forex market. Their services are safe and secure for beginner traders. They provide free education resources for their customers like learning centers, webinars, educational videos, etc. So, beginners can learn how to trade practically from this broker. The minimum deposit requirement is only $50. So, if you are a new trader and want to trade with low fees, then you can deposit.

Thread Information