Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Getting Rich in forex

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default Getting Rich in forex

Most people come here to get a quick rich. And too with very little investment whereas any other good business needs a large amount of money. Most traders treats forex trading as gambling. It is the consistent profits that matter a most. Monthly 3 to 5% return is huge for retail traders where as big company's yearly return is 5 to7 %. So treat it as a business if you want to survive for long in the market. I trade with XeroMarkets that pioneered the offering of an MT4 platform with trading execution quality in mind. Trade on an MT4 with No Requotes, No Rejections with flexible leverage ranging from 1:1 – to 1:500.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Indeed, you are probably wondering if your plan will be better if you simply spend enough time reading the market. Unfortunately, if you do the same thing and spend too much time, you may slowly become insane. For that reason, sometimes you need to meet with your friends. It helps you by making sure your mind remains sharp using the collision of one-point perspectives.*

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex is a sea of money. If you can swim in this sea, you will become rich. But if you can't swim you will lose all your money. Getting rich in this market is not so difficult. If you have enough knowledge and experience with forex, you can easily make money from this market. To become rich in this market, you need some important tools besides your experience and knowledge.
    Especially a broker is very important. Because your whole trading career will depend on the broker you choose. A bad broker can ruin your trading career despite your knowledge and experience. You need to choose a regulated and trustworthy broker like Forex4you which can help you to make decision easily, help you to reduce the possibility of risk and maximize your profit. If you can do all these things, you can make a lot of money from this market for sure.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

You can’t really get rich overnight in Forex, and if you have such thoughts it’s just a losing thing. A lot of scammers try to promise that to newbies, so it’s vital for us to avoid such people or else it will only waste time.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Trading in forex is really worthwhile. A lot of people in this world earn a lot of money by trading in the forex market every day. if you want to make the forex trading worthy you need to trade by following all the rules and techniques. There are also a lot of people who can not make this suitable for them because of low knowledge. If you have enough knowledge about forex, you can make a lot of money. I always trade with Tpglobalfx. It always helps me to make a profit. I love their strategy and techniques.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Many people earn a lot of money from this market. Some traders lose their mone also. But if you have enough knowledge about this market, you can earn money easily. You can get maximum profit if you have enough knowledge and experience about trading. On the other hand, you have to make a profitable plan or strategy which can ensure your profit. I am also a trader. I am trading with Forex4you. They always help me to make money from this market. With the help of them, I make a lot of money from this market.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Yes, it is possible to make huge money, if you have enough knowledge about Forex. Without any knowledge about Forex it is quite difficult to make money. You can learn about Forex from many sources. But all are not reliable. As a trader i always take all my financial suggestion and advice from AtoZ Markets. They give me all the support to make my trading easy and profitable

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Randomness in trading yields no benefit for traders. However, you have to be careful about buying signals because most of the time these signals are of no value. This will leave you with no benefit but traders are mostly victim to this custom. Eurotrader uses smart bridge technology to ensure smooth trading experience for traders.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Use low lot size for your long-term trading because it carries profit in bulk for a trader. Use indicators and market analysis and consider global market situation as part of this analysis. To trade smoothly for long-term, you have to pick up a good trading broker. Eurotrader is an ideal broker for both scalping and long-term trading.

10. Top | #10

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

While selecting a broker, we shouldn’t only consider its regulation and facilities rather we should also consider whether the broker supports the specific type of trading that we follow. Eurotrader is the best intermediary that allows traders with a 111% deposit bonus.

Thread Information