Thread: demo trading

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default demo trading

The beginner should use demo account minimum for three months, sometimes many brokers organize demo contest with real money prizing. Newcomers can join here. It could be great to acquire real trading exeprince.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Demo trading can be very effective for new traders. At first traders have very little knowledge about forex. so, It is possible to lose their money because of low knowledge. if you want to start trading, you need to be very careful. At the very begining you need to open a demo account for practising forex trading. demo account can help you to learn all the basics of forex market. It is exactly like live account. But the difference is that there is no risk at all because there is no investment. You can do all work like real account. I also opened a demo account in TP Global FX when I started trading in forex market. It helps me a lot to learn all the tools and techniques of forex market.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

First of all, Trading in forex is not a game. If you want to be a trader in forex market, you should know the basics of forex. You can learn about forex from different sources, such as: Senior traders, e-books, different types of forex books. But above all, I think the best source to learn about forex is a demo account. You can easily learn all the basics of forex from demo account. I am also a trader. I am trading with Forex4you. When I was entering into the forex I also opened a demo account. It helped me to learn all the tools and techniques about forex practically.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Demo account is must because this is the only way we will be able to create a good plan while also a way through which we can find right brokr and avoid getting trapped with the wrong one.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Demo trading is simply to know how the trading component functions. Step by step instructions to open and close a trade. The most effective method to utilize MT4 for trading. Be that as it may, the genuine learning starts when you begin to trade with genuine cash. Trading with genuine cash includes feelings that reason a large portion of the mix-up. You can likewise utilize demo to test your trading methodology. I am currently trading with Eurotrader broker. They have amazing educational resources on forex trading psychology. It helped me a lot. I also like their instant withdrawal and deposit facilities.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

You can make a lot money from Forex market. But you have to follow some basic rules. If you want to make money in a quick time, Forex market will not for you. In forex market, the main thing that a trader need to have is patience. The more you wait, the more it is possible to make money. Quick trade can put you in loss. This is a long term investment. I am trading with Tpglobalfx from last 2 years. with the help of them I learned that there is no scope to be quick. patience is the main key factor to make profit from the forex market.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

There are many reasons to do Forex business to me and the main reasons are it is very flexible business, no central place, online base investment, no timing problem so you can work any time, mostly profitable and student supported business also. I like Forex4you broker as because I am trading with them by the last three years happily. They have best tools and features as like – more than 150 trade able tools, no slippage, dealing desk or re-quote problem etc.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

If you depend on lowest trading spreads I would suggest you LQDFX which for all time make sure lowest trading spreads from 0 pips which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by scalping that brings profit in a short time. Practically from all trading elements spread is mainly considered as an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex is a risky market. Only in demo account you can learn trading with live price action without losing any money. It is the best way to learn trading. However, many new traders skip demo practice and go for live trading first. Then lose their all money and come to demo account for practice. Currently I am trading with Eurotrader in micro account with only $50.

Thread Information