Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reputed broker in forex market

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default Reputed broker in forex market

AGEA is also most reputed broker in industry, they are well known and well recognized in forex market. I am working with them due to their regulation. They helps me to choose which currency pair is appropriate for me. My favorite currency pair is USD/GBP. They also helps me to understand the pairs. The maximum leverage offered by them is up to 1:500. Traders can trade with their own styles with my broker.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Your trading life can be very easy and smooth if you give proper time finding your broker and make correct decision. My decision was to trade with Circle Markets broker and that was really a good decision as I think. They made my trading very simple with their dedicated support. Till now I did not face any withdraw or deposit problems. They are quite fast solving any trading issues and I love them for this reason.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

There are thousands of forex brokers available in the retail market place. But it is really tough to justify a broker whether it is regulated or not. Because most of the brokers found are to scam and due to scam most of the traders are being cheated day by day. As a scam free regulated broker I have selected Trade12 broker from which I have the high leverage, flexible margin level and low spread.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

In Forex market many difficulties will come, but one should be very calm and know how to control on her emotion to achieve success from Forex market. Beside all this difficulties there are some easy way now to trade successfully. I got to know about Forex4you broker who offering Share4you copy system to their clients. I think it’s very easy process to trade, as one can copy the expert’s activity to earn a huge profit by using Share4you copy service.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Participating in the Forex trading marketplace via a broker means that trader receives access to real time pricing of the Forex marketplace and is quoted buy and sell prices for a number of instruments via an online trading platform. Trader has the freedom to decide at which price they decide to buy or sell, and vice versa, and can execute a transaction at any time they wish. There are lots of broker in Forex market. Trader should choose a broker which will provide facilities according to their trading strategy.
    That’s why I am trading with AFX Group. It is a regulated and licensed by FCA, FSB, CYSEC etc. their advanced trading platforms and flexible trading conditions suit with my trading strategy.
    STO for FX and CFD trading services
    AFX Group

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Forex broker is the most vital factor in online forex trading. Without a broker nobody can begin Forex trading. One must be more watchful while picking broker. Since there are more than a considerable number of broker in Forex trading business and to locate a correct broker is troublesome. You can pick a broker concentrating on your advantages security, least transaction cost, clear withdrawal process, strict controls and whatnot. For the above reasons I have gotten MaximusFx which is a standout amongst other forex brokers out there. It has progressed instructive foundation. It allots an individual account supervisor to its clients to help them in trading. I am extremely content with them.
    TRADE IN INNOVATIVE MANNER with MaximusFX
    http://en.maximusfx.com/

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

FreshForex is known among many forex traders as one of the best available ECN broker in the market. With a comprehensive and better ECN/STP trading environment, this website is able to provide the traders with paper thin spreads. The traders can easily get a direct access to the live prices, which help them to guarantee their success in the forex market. I love my broker because they provide all necessary things to me for profitable trade.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

It would be great if we get a wide range of trading facilities from our brokers as like superior execution for trading, security of funds at any kinds of deposits, lowest trading spreads for using any kinds of trading techniques, high leverage, minimum margin requirements, low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system and much more that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.
    All those facilities I am getting from FreshForex, the most trustworthy forex broker in this financial market. Established in 2004 as a company specializing in currency trading, It is currently one of the leading Forex trading companies all over Russia. No matter you are newbie or a professional trader, their platform will suit you well.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

One of the most testing parts of trading for some, individuals includes figuring out how to deal with their enthusiastic responses to winning and losing exchanges such a way, that it empowers by and large gainfulness. Adapting fittingly to in any case normal mental responses to making and losing money, for example, fear, greed, and expectation can regularly recognize the effective forex trader from the failure.

10. Top | #10

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Choosing a good broker is not an easy task in this market. There are so many scam or fake brokers in the forex market. If you are new in this market, you should choose that kind of broker who can teach you all the basics of forex like low spreads, high leverage and many more things. I am trading with TP Global FX. I choose them because they give me low spreads which is 0.01 pips. Their leverage is higher than many other brokers in the market. You can also try their demo account to know about their trading style. They have 56 pairs of FX. Overall, I like them for their all facilities and easy trading method.

Thread Information