I am not owner of this project! Information has been posted here only for discussion! All HYIP projects are risky games, so don't invest what you can't afford to lose.

Program Start: 2020-07-02

Description

Bit Robot is an investment platform. The Bit Robot leadership team brings many years of experience in trading, crypto-currencies, and software development.

The cryptocurrency universe has hit the headlines over the last few years for many reasons: technological benefit, blockchain, and capital growth. A professional and methodical mindset is mandatory to be successful when it comes to investing in such a complex ecosystem.

At Bit Robot, we have learned how to master the cryptocurrency market with advanced trading solutions that can also be applied and adapted to other financial markets. We have achieved consistent returns over the last 4 years: 28.7% monthly on average. During this period, a small circle of large investors benefited from our expertise. We created ROBOTS SOLUTION LIMITED in July 2020 to offer our trading solutions to the general public in the form of network marketing.

My deposit: $250

Investment Plans

(1) Deposit $100-2499.9999, earn up to 0.5% daily until 200% reached(about 14% monthly), principal included
(2) Deposit $2500-24999.9999, earn up to 0.7% daily until 200% reached(about 17% monthly), principal included
(3) Minimum deposit $25000, earn up to 0.9% daily until 200% reached(about 21% monthly), principal included

Payment Options: PerfectMoney, Payeer, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, BitcoinCash, Dash, Ripple, Monero and Pivx

Withdrawal Type: Manual

Referral Commissions: 7%-4%-3%-2%-2%-1%-0.5%-0.5%-2.5%

My link: https://www.bit-robot.io/?ref=hyiper