Thread: scalping

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default scalping

In Fx trading lots of brokers we have and most of them are found to be scams. We can choose the broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used; if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. From all trading strategies scalping is mainly considered as a most usable trading policy that brings profit in a short time. But by and large trading brokers don’t allow trading concept such as this.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Scalping refers to short time trading. A trader which is usually opened for 10-15 pips is called scalping. The broad form of scalping is short time trading. Several traders use several short time strategies around the world. As a scalper I have selected Trade12 broker because with the broker I have the smart bridge technology helpful for scalping and hedging, fast execution, lowest spread, technical error free platform etc.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Scalping is the most renowned trading system uniquely among beginner. But it is also troublesome method if you are not expert. It requires good technical knowledge. I do scalping with FXPM as it is the best to scalp as it gives low trading spreads, and instant execution.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

One of the mostly using trading strategies is scalping. Scalping is short term trading strategy whereby retail traders focuses on earning moderate profit on each small size trade on a short term time horizon. As a scalper I am receiving low and fixed 1 pip spread, high leverage of 1:2000, and safe and fast trade execution from my broker AAFX. And thereby I am able to cut costs during trade execution processes and as a scalper I am earning moderate to good profit.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Scalping is an amazing trading strategy for short time frame. Scalper use minutes time frame for execute trade. Their profit and loss are on couple of pips. For scalping low spreads and fast execution system is needed. But every broker does not allow this kind of trading strategy. As a scalper I am trading with CapitalsTrade. they allow all kind of trading style. They are giving low tight spreads, fast execution system with no re-quotes, no rejection.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Actually, for making profit instantly we the traders are willing to trade in a scalping way. From my first day of trading I have been using this short time trading policy very rapidly. And, for using this trading policy in a proper way, I have chosen Forex4you as my trading platform where I am getting only one pip trading spread which is very supportive to make profit by using this trading strategy. Although , this trading policy is not used in a regulated trading broker freely, but at all times , I am able to use this policy at any currency in my trading platform.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

My trading broker is BPRIMES which always helps me to get a high volume of leverage with risk management facility. Leverage facility is given by a broker. It is actually lending money process to their trader. People get attracted to Forex trading only because of leverage facility. Your broker will support you to get a good amount of leverage. It totally depends on your broker. You will be able to get high leverage if you are able to maintain a minimum 2% margin in your account.

Thread Information