Thread: EUR/AUD analysis

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default EUR/AUD analysis

The analysis with trend line, Moving average and MACD is expressing that market have the strong opportunity to come down. So if the market back then sellers will be much benefited and to the sellers the sell entry point will be at 1.4933 and the closing point will be at 1.4721.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Every forex trader has his own choice over currency. Like them I have also a choice on EUR/USD. This is such a slow moving pair but the most valuable pair in the world right now. I have the proper strategy to trade with the pair. With Trade12 broker I have the best platform, high leverage and low spread which made my trading life easy and comfortable. I am using their micro account which is swap free with wide range of deposit bonus.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Getting amazing facilities from BPRIMES broker made my trading so simple and easy. I am using their quotes, charts, calculators and other tools and gadgets that helps me a lot with my trades. Their list contains important news that are very useful for my daily trading. I am getting latest corporate news from them. Their software’s are upgraded and provide logical & mathematical technical analysis. I just love trading with them.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex traders expect better opportunity from the broker to make trade profitable as soon as possible with secured trading environment. With my broker Forex4you I am doing well Forex business because they give me- low zero spread from 0 pips, higher leverage, timely and orderly trade execution, low margin, low transaction cost, smart bridge technology, security of funds, easy withdraw system without having any long term error, fluent trading environment etc.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

As a beginner good trading education is much important thing because there is no alternative way to achieve success without proper trading knowledge. That’s why as a beginner I join in most famous broker named Forex4you. They have best educative platform for their traders. Here they give – free seminar and webinar classes, video tutorials, demo trading account, Forex glossary etc. To acquire good knowledge I take their demo account which is really efficient.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

If you are thinking to start trading smoothly, you can go for an ECN broker because of their quick support and attractive facilities. Eurotrader provides signals on and off so traders can gain from here. They use smart bridge technology for smooth trade executions.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Choose the pair that you understand the most for example I like trading in EURUSD and XAUUSD pairs. With FXOpulence broker, I have all trading pairs available and I can trade in those pairs with narrow trading spread.

Thread Information