Thread: Forex trading strategies

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Forex trading strategies

Many strategies in the market can help you become a profitable trader. You have to choose the strategy according to your preference and your trading style. The strategy which is easy to use is better but you need some practice to become a master of it. I am a part-timer. So, I choose the scalping strategy and I am trading with Eurotrader.*

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Simple trading strategy is the best strategy. There are lot of people who like complicated trading strategy and also making money with that strategy. I think it all depends on individuals. Some find simple strategy effective and others find complicated strategy effective for their trading. I personally also like simple strategy. But it does not mean that other will also like simple strategy. For my trading I utilize Eurotrader broker since i like their instructive resources like eBook and video tutorials. I have taken in a considerable measure from that point.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

My moto in trading is slow and steady win the race. Without proper risk and money management trading is not ideal. Forex is a risky market. Traders should always manage their risk. Otherwise they can lose all capital in couple of trade. I am currently trading with Tpglobalfx. They provide me all essential tool to be make profit from trading.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default scalping strategy

There is nobody who can predict the real faction of this market with certainly, that’s why for making profit with great consistency we the trades have to depend on our trading strategies that we select according to our trading experience . I have seen from all trading strategy scalping is most demand able in Fx trading that brings profit instantly. Actually due to getting profit instantly we the traders in particularly the newcomers are extremely dependable on this trading approach. But practically by and large trading brokers don’t allow trading concept such as this in their trading platform.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

A wise trader always keeps record of their past trade by maintaining trading journal. When trader make a winning trade, they need to know exactly how and why. More importantly, they need to know the same details to avoid unnecessary repeats when they lose. Trading journal is very helpful in trading. However, my broker Forex4you always prove me monthly statement of my trade.

Thread Information