Thread: Leverage

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Leverage

Leverage is the amount the broker offers to trade and can really help traders if they start with small capital. Spending money you don't have is always gambling, which can double your winning percentage and double your losses. For this reason, leveraging always increases the potential risk. That’s why despite my broker Eurotrader provides high leverage I use only 1:100 leverage.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Leverage is very important in forex trading. With leverage a trader can manage more trades with minimal capital. It proposes you that with a little capital you can make larger profit. Leverage ends up being more perilous when we use big lot contrasted with capital. I am trading with Eurotrader. For my trading I use 200:1 however the broker gives me 1:500 leverage.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Some of the trader think that forex is easy, while some think that it is not so easy. According to me, forex is easy if you have all the knowledge about forex. If you know what should do and what shouldn't than forex is easy for you. Those who have little knowledge about forex can face difficulties when they are going to trade. I am also a trader of Tpglobalfx. They help me to make profit and minimize the loss. With the help of them forex becomes easy for me.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex trading is the most famous business in the world. Anyone can start trading and earn a lot of money. If you want to start trading then you should set a proper strategy first. No strategy can make you help unless it goes in a very proper way. I always try to follow unique strategy that helps me a lot to earn profits. I trade with TP Global FX. They are a very reliable broker. They always help me a lot to create unique strategy.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

It is very important to choose a good broker in trading. If the broker is not good, it is not possible to get a good reward by trading. If the broker is good, you can make a profit by trading. Because of the spread of the broker is not good, then there are many problems when opening a trade. I am trading with Forex4you where I am following their advanced information advantages to make myself capable.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Do you ever hear that Leverage is a double-edged sword? Leverage is always good for experienced traders .

Be Careful Most of the forex platforms allow you to have a 1:1000 ratio. For a pro trader you want to earn more profit than just normal traders.

The size of leverage is not fixed at all companies, and it depends on trading conditions provided by a certain Forex broker.

I use FreshForex and it has a leverage of 1:2000. That’s why I have a chance to gain 200% on my investment.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Trade with strong psychology is very important. If your emotion works while trading then you will face losses. Trading with emotion is very harmful. You should set your mind strongly while trading. Trading psychology is a very important thing for a trader. I always try to trade full of attention. My broker Forex4you helps me a lot. They never make disappointment to their client. They are really very supportive and helpful. I would easily suggest this broker If anyone looking for a reliable one.

Thread Information