Thread: Loss is common

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Loss is common

Loss is common in any kind of investment. Forex trading is not different. Forex is a risky market. More than 90% of traders are losing money in the market daily. So, the trader has to accept the loss. Don’t even revenge trade if you lose the trade. If you want to recover your losses just try a proper trading plan to recover the losses nothing else. If I face a couple of losses, I stop trading and go to Eurotrader educational section to educate myself.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Most of the traders lose money because of greed. There is no place for greed and fear in trading. Regardless, this trading regimen is not for the unassuming or leave heart. Lift hasty thoughts considers to a high-chance profile where plan is essential and particular organizing is a sure basic if a trading learner is to survive. I am trading both forex and Futures with Eurotrader broker. I like their instant trade execution.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

There are two types of trading in the forex market. They are auto and manual. There are a number of psychological factors pulled manual trader back. That's why many traders prefer fully automated trading with their trading strategies and rules. I am trading with Forex4you, and it took me months to create a winning trading robot. But once I did that, I noticed my trading game changer.

Thread Information