Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 90% loser ?

1. Top | #11

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

If you are new here, don’t loss your learning concentrations by this kind of statistics! Because, your trading chart is only your own space, so if you have a good trading skill, and a proper game plan! Then surely you’ll be a successful trader end of the day! No one can stop you!

2. Top | #12

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I don’t care! Because, I take my trading decisions based on my own analysis, no one is helping here to take new trade position of closing my running calls! So, I have no concern what others are doing actually! By the way, it’s not easy to make consistent money in Forex!

3. Top | #13

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Yes, 90% of the traders are loser due to having no trading knowledge, lack of trading strategy, no risk and money management policy and over trading. Traders should not engage in revenge trading because what revenge you will take over an unpredictable market. Discipline in trading is a must.

4. Top | #14

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

For ensuring successful trading life with certainly we the traders first of all have to make sure the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. as a scalper from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which permits scalping including lowest trading spreads as well minimum margin requirements. so, my trading life is very much comfortable.

5. Top | #15

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Quote Originally Posted by Sharon Smith View Post
    If you are new here, don’t loss your learning concentrations by this kind of statistics! Because, your trading chart is only your own space, so if you have a good trading skill, and a proper game plan! Then surely you’ll be a successful trader end of the day! No one can stop you!
    In fact, the broker selection is not very important for the novice trader. Newbie will lose money in any company. A experienced trader already knows how to choose a reliable broker.

6. Top | #16

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Quote Originally Posted by John Brown View Post
    I know by and large traders are loser from this market place due to lack of proper trading knowledge, but 90% loser, that’s not correct at all. Because nowadays traders are more advanced and knowledgeable then before.
    If you make deep analysis on the losers; you may notice most of them are trading in Forex market without proper trading knowledge & experience; they are only seeking money here! As a result, they are fighting without the weapon! Logically there is no way without enough preparations!

7. Top | #17

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

I can't do an in-depth analysis of other traders' mistakes because I don't have access to that information.

8. Top | #18

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

According to my observation, Forex is such a market where you can take risk and also you can leave risk upon your will. High risk-taking tendency is a threat to the survival of a Forex trader. Traders are mostly risk-intent. This is the reason that always keep them lag behind. So, traders should focus maximizing their skill so they can benefit from trading.

9. Top | #19

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

90% traders are failure because they don’t have sufficient trading knowledge. Earning knowledge on using different tactics of tools of Forex market is obligatory because these are the issues that ultimately bring success for a trader. Because the area of fundamental analysis is very long, but technical analysis helps a trader catch the trend. So, make this learning obligatory.

10. Top | #20

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Traders should nurture trading-genial mind because it will push them towards success. Passionate traders can make better results because passion drives a trader far ahead but in many traders this quality lacks as a result they area away from their goal. Dreams will be executed when traders are passionate enough.

Thread Information