Thread: Fundamental analysis vs. Technical analysis

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Fundamental analysis vs. Technical analysis

The analysis is important in the forex market. There are two analyses in the market technical and fundamental. Traders often prefer only technical analysis. Ignoring fundamental analysis is a bad habit of traders. Following the economic calendar is one of the best ways to keep track of the fundamental factor of trading. Every broker including Eurotrader provides it to its traders.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Many traders are losing money in the market, but few are making money. Trading is easy but making consistent money in forex market is difficult. Trader need proper knowledge and market to do that. Often new trader fails to understand that and go investing real money without knowing about market and lose the money. I have been trading for 3 years in Forex4you and I am still learning new thing about market every day.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Technical analysis is the best thing one can do for forex trading. Because for fundamental analysis you need to understand the economy very well. Whether it is day trading or scalping or swing trading, technical analysis is the key to decide the entry and exit point. But for overall success emotions management is very important. I trade with Eurotrader broker. I am here in this broker since it is a regulated broker and has tight spreads. I likewise can withdraw my cash quickly.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Anyone can trade in the forex market, and anyone with any background can succeed in trading. Just build or choose the profitable strategy. All traders have their own trading preferences. My broker, Eurotrader, offers a demo account that makes it easy to build your trading strategy. It also gives lots of deposit/withdrawal options including BTC and much more.

Thread Information