Thread: Live account trading

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Live account trading

A live account is essential to make a profit. To open a live account, the trader must provide a certain amount of documentation. In most cases, the broker will provide a live account after showing evidence of the identity, place of residence. The requirement varies from brokers to brokers. But I open my live account in Eurotrader by completing 3 simple steps.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

You need a good broker to make a profit in trading. If the broker is not good, then it is very difficult to make a profit. I like brokers in Forex4you a lot, I like their service system a lot. The leverage of this broker is much better and the spread is much lower. There are many types of systems to manage in trading. You need to have an idea of ​​how to trade, what strategy to use, how to manage risk rewards, all of these things.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

The better a trade can forecast the market, the better he can earn from Forex. Good analytical ability is needed for better market prediction. Eurotrader broker offers traders three different types of accounts that enable traders to make portfolio easily.

Thread Information