Thread: High spread

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default High spread

A spread is a difference between the bid price and the asking price. Broker charge spreads for trading. Spreads vary from currency to currency or market condition. High spreads generally indicate market volatility or low liquidity, news event like Brexit, etc. So, traders should aware of the fact and choose to with brokers like Eurotrader which low and tight spreads in the market.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

The traders who are going to start trading in forex market need to follow some strategy. If any new traders or beginners want to enter into forex he should know the basics of the forex trading. Without the basic knowledge he can not trade in the forex market. A trader can open a demo account to learn all the basics of forex trading. It will help him to know how to trade, where to trade, when to trade. It has no risk. There is no need to invest capital in demo account. I also opened a demo account in Tpglobalfx. I learned all the basics of the forex trading from that demo account practically. It is a demo version of live account. So everything in there is just like a live account. So a beginner can easily learn the basics of forex from a demo account.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Risk management is the most important job in trading. Traders should pay attention to price and volume. Continuous self-awareness is also needed in successful trading. The trader should ignore the opinions of others and focus only on those that work statistically. I am trading with Forex4you. I am always trying to understand the trading environment generally but take caution of price behavior. It is easy to say but difficult to do.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Both experience and knowledge are important. Actually they both are related to each other. Education is must for forex trading as it is a work of professional. To become a professional you need knowledge. You have to reliably sharpen your trading learning if you have to stay long around here. And experience comes when you educate yourself. I am trading with TP Global FX, a regulated broker. It provides me a wide range of services including low spreads, 1:500 leverage and instant trade execution.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Leverage is basically an extra facility given by the broker to a trader. The more the broker give leverage, the more it gets popular. Leverage is an important tool in forex market. While any trader choose a broker, he should know about the leverage of that broker. Because leverage helps a trader to make big profit with small investment. I am currently trading with Forex4you. They are giving me high leverage at 1:1000. It helps me to maximize my profit. I can make profit consistently with their high leverage.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

High spread will consume most of your return so always go for low spread-consuming trading pairs. Trade with Eurotrader broker because the broker is secure and charges low trading spread.

Thread Information