Thread: EUR/CAD analysis

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default EUR/CAD analysis

According to the analysis with Moving average and trend line we are seeing that market has an opportunity of selling. So sellers should grab the chance and should take an entry point at 1.4713 and the target point will be at 1.4515.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Whether forex is easy to you or not that depends on your skill level and on your broker. Forex was very tough for me but luckily, I got my broker Circle Markets. After getting myself engages with them I felt that a broker can be the best guideline to the traders. They are very active and transparent with their activities. I can do scalping and hedging with them with multiple opportunities.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Recently, I am dealing with BPRIMES broker who is regulated and offers a convenient and easy to use trading platforms for beginners. They provide the best place to trade in their trading platform with tools. They went through every regulation operation to prove their reliability. From here, I get massive advantage for various reasons. They have excellent customer support available for 24/5. They are very much supportive and facilitate their traders with many kinds of necessary services are deserved to recognize and suggested by their clients.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

In Forex market with my reliable broker Forex4you I am now enjoying Forex trading because I have all reliable facilities from them. Since 2015 I have been trading with them very comfortably. In this platform never face any slippage, re-quote or dealing desk issue. With their extra ordinary service system my trading has become much comfortable. I also appreciate their security service because they hire third party supervisor to protect the client’s fund.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Sticking to evil practices is a barrier to achieving success. Generally common mistakes are over-trading, revenge-trading, taking entries on the wrong direction, mistakenly using big lot size in trading. Without recovering these common mistakes, advancement in forex is nearly impossible. FXOpulence offers more than 28 currency pairs including cryptocurrencies and commodities.

Thread Information