Thread: Hedging strategy

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Hedging strategy

In the forex market, every trader needs a profitable strategy to make a consistent profit. Hedging is one of the most popular trading strategies. It is also a risk management strategy. Traders open buy and sell orders at the same time in this kind of trading strategy. However, many brokers don’t allow such a strategy in their platform. So, choose a broker like Eurotrader which allow all kind of trading strategy in the market.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

For any types of people Forex trading is a perfect profession. Because there is no restriction like other business. It gives huge opportunity to earn huge profit if you can trade properly. The main object is to earn huge money from Forex business by every trader. My broker Tpglobalfx who give me best trading guideline. Now I have become a successful trader after following their instructions. I am enjoying my business.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Spreads is an important tool of forex trading. It helps a trader to maximize his profit and earn a lot of money. So, trader should choose those broker who are giving low spreads. I am currently trading with Forex4you. I choose them as my broker because they are giving me the lowest spreads which is 0.1 pips. They are also giving me high leverage up to 1:1000. Their low spreads and high leverage help me to make profit easily.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

There are a lot of trading strategies in the market as traders need a strategy to make a consistent profit. Hedging is one of the best trading strategies in the market. Many traders use this strategy as a risk management strategy. Traders open two trade buy and sell at the same time in this type of trading strategy. However, many brokers don’t allow such a strategy. But my broker Eurotrader allow all kind of trading strategy in the market.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Forex is risky market. However, there are lot of opportunity to make money. Trader just need proper knowledge of minimizing risk. Proper risk management is essential in trading. I am forex trader too. I trade with Forex4you and I always follow proper risk management in trading. I take only 2% risk per trade. My risk reward ratio is also 1:3.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Discipline, patience , and a cool mind are some of the defining characteristics of a good Forex trader, regardless of whether they’re studding or actually trading. If they try to rush if they only fail. I wish someone had given me this advice when I was a newbie.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Emotion can cause great problem in trading. Because taking decision emotionally can lead the trade into the loss. Technical decision is far better than emotional decision. I don't give importance to emotion while I trade. My broker TP Global FX is also help me to take decision technically. It prevents me from taking decision emotionally. I like them because of their low spreads, dynamic leverage and easy decision making tools.

Thread Information