Thread: Money management: Key of survival

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Money management: Key of survival

Money management is important in forex trading. It focuses on the ability to withstand a series of losses. It is important to ensure your survival in the forex market. I am a forex trader and trading with Eurotrader since 2017. I take a 3% risk in a single trade, while expert traders take 5% risk per trade. It depends on traders as every trader is different.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Most people have failed in forex market because of no knowledge about forex. In spite of that there are so many reasons to fail in the forex market. Some of them are Emotionally trading in the forex market, greediness, lack of knowledge, choosing wrong decisions, choosing wrong broker etc. Most of the traders fail in forex market because of choosing wrong broker. Brokers play an important role in successful trading. I am trading with Forex4you. They help me to make profit consistently by giving low spreads and high leverage. I love their trading strategy and all facilities they are given.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Money Management is one of the central piece of risk management. I hazard 2% of my capital for each trade. Additionally, the most absurd prologue to hazard is 4%. It proposes I open most preposterous of 2 trades. I think everybody should keep up their danger organization rules. For my trading I utilize Eurotrader broker since i like their instructive instructional exercise like eBook and recordings. I have taken in a broad measure beginning with them.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Traders can learn even if they lose money in the demo. This is a risk-free account to gain knowledge of trading. Demo traders trade with virtual money instead of real money. Many brokers like Eurotrader offer this type of account for free. My broker also gives easy and fast id verification process, account opening, and much more.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default XEvil 5.0 solved captcha on your website.

Want to post your links to 12.000.000 (12 MILLIONS!) websites? No problem - with new "XEvil 5.0 + XRumer 19.0.8" software complex!
    Blogs, forums, boards, shops, guestbooks, social networks - any engines with any captchas!
    XEvil also compatible with any SEO/SMM programms and scripts, and can accept captchas from any source. Just try it! ;)

Regards, Mariazem

P.S. New XEvil 6.0 will break hCaptcha, FunCaptcha and ReCaptcha Enterprize

Thread Information