Thread: Forex is a currency trading market

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Forex is a currency trading market

Forex is a currency trading market. For those who want a more active and hands-on trading experience and want to enjoy the excitement of the fast-moving trading market, Forex may be the best choice. It is also open 24/5. So, traders can trade anytime they want. However, not all time is best for trading. The best trading time is when the markets related to the currency you are trading in the overlap. That’s is what I learned from my broker Eurotrader educational courses.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I don't like to trade a considerable measure of currency pairs. For my trading I fundamentally trade EURUSD and GBPUSD sets. I comprehend these two pairs more as i have done a great deal explore on them. To me it is a sharp thought to trade possibly a few pairs. It urges us to welcome the traits of that single match. For my trading i utilize Eurotrader platform. I like the broker's charting. It doesn't make any fake candles which is useful for my analysis.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I have seen according to my trading experience by and large traders in particularly the newcomers consider high leverage at many risks. But I don’t consider it at all. if there is any risks it is completely with non-sense planning and zero risk management policy , nothing to do with high leverage at all. so, we the traders first of all have to know how to manage risk before trading with high leverage.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Risk management is essential in forex trading. It is helpful not to take more than 5% risk in one trade, and you need to determine what percentage of risk you took in your trade. As for me, I take maximum 2% risk of my capital per trade. Forex4you give me high leverage but I use 1:100 leverage. High leverage expose high risk.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Try to learn Forex and trade with a regulated broker. However, Eurotrader provides high leverage to you which might be an advantage for you. The broker also charges narrow trading spread in majority of their trading pairs.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Technical tools and education are both inevitable for trading. You have to combine both of these at the time of trading. FXOpulence is a regulated trading broker, allowing traders with smart technology and narrow trading spread. They provide almost all indicators to traders.

Thread Information