Thread: Some brokers do not allow scalping

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Some brokers do not allow scalping

There are many broker that do not allow scalping and hedging. I also faced the same problem with many broker. After a lot of searching Like you I also found Eurotrader broker that allows scalping and hedging. Moreover they have very low spreads as low as 0 pip and flexible leverage starting from 1:50 to 1:500. Their trade execution is also instant without any re-quote. They have over 100 trading instruments including forex, future and CFDs.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

When the market is highly volatile, traders should understand their risk level. Volatility presents huge profit opportunities, but it can also drain an account. Therefore, it is important to identify the level of risk trader can bear. For inexperienced and experienced people who want to avoid the risk, they can reduce the risk by having a small position and using little leverage. Like TP Global FX, most of the broker provide flexible range of leverage.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

In order to survive in the forex market, traders need a proper risk-reward ratio. It is not possible to win all the time. So, the risk-reward ratio helps you to profit even after losing trades. I am also a forex trader and trading with Eurotrader. I usually follow the 1:2 risk-reward ratio for surviving in this market. However, I often change this ratio depending on market conditions.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Brokers are very important issues in trading. If the broker is not good, it is very difficult to make a profit in trading. The broker protects your investment. Brokers offer many types of benefits. So a good broker is very much needed to develop good skills in trading. Forex4you has made my trading life enjoyable with their blessing opportunities and their support is always active.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Scalping is a very risky way to trade, but can bring serious rewards too, so just about managing things rightly to gain. I have great advantage with scalping and that is all through FreshForex, as they allow it. They have epic system, I just love it with their low spread, Leverage up to 1:500, quick execution and incredibly smooth trading platform, it’s superb for scalping!

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

You can make unlimited profit from forex market. But there have some conditions. First of all you have enough knowledge what should trade and what should not. After that you need to choose a better broker. Broker will help you to learn and know what is good for you. They will help you to make profit consistently. Choosing a wrong broker can be the cause of your huge losses. I am trading with Forex4you. I choose them because they have expert advice's, various trading platforms, low spreads, dynamic leverage, fast cash transferring, easy withdraw and many more facilities. Because of their so many facilities, I can make profit easily and consistently.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

In scalping, trades are opened and closed within a very short time. It’s time-consuming and requires quick processing so some brokers don’t allow scalping. Eurotrader allows scalping and they use smart bridge technology.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Innovativeness is undoubtedly one of the best qualities but wrong innovation will cause you no benefit ultimately. You can work in group to get benefited. Staying with the market for a long time will help you catch the actual market environment. FXOpulence is a great broker for all professionals and they allow traders with all trading facilities.

Thread Information