Thread: Trading strategy

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Trading strategy

Forex trading is not a gambling site. However, many traders prefer to gamble in the market. But they eventually end up losing everything in the market. So, every trader needs a trading strategy to make a profit properly and consistently. Always choose a trading strategy according to your trading style. However, many brokers restrict certain strategies like hedging. So, choose a broker like Eurotrader which allow all trading strategy.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

According to me, learning is a continuous process and there is no ending point of learning! You should acquire new lessons on Forex trading during your demo practice sessions, start from basic then gradually move for advance issues like trading strategy or system! All the best!

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

As a human being, emotion is a part and parcel of our life. Controlling emotion is a tough job. But in forex trading, as a trader you have to control your emotions. Emotion can cause the loss in trading. Taking decision emotionally can not be suitable for you. You need to be practical. You should know when to trade, what to trade and how to trade. I am trading with Tpglobalfx. They always help me to control my emotions. They suggest me about the trading policy. So, it is quite easy for me to control my emotions while I am trading with them.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

broker is a very important issue here! And we have to avoid market maker Forex brokers! In addition, I trust only regulated Forex broker who are verified by well-known authorities! On the other hand, I trade according to my technical trading knowledge! In addition, till now I am working on news analysis! I think, technical and fundamental both are important here! That’s way, I am working hard on news analysis!

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex markets are a unique place to buy and sell currency pairs. Most of the participants in the Forex market are large financial giants, but they are a great opportunity of making money for individual traders. Another advantage of the Forex market is that it is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Trader need broker to trade. As for me, I choose Forex4you to trade.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Develop your own trading strategy before entering the market so the market don’t frustrate you. Newbie traders should start with demo trading. The higher the profit margin is, the higher the satisfaction is. Eurotrader provides the best platform for crypto trading.

Thread Information