Thread: USD/CHF analysis

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default USD/CHF analysis

The USDCHF market has come up for many pips and now it has a great possibility to come down soon. According to the trend line we have a target and that’s why sellers should make an entry at 0.9975 and the closing point will be at 0.9859.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Basically due to having various facilities I have selected scalping strategy indeed. As scalper I most of the time trade with USD/CHF. I am really having fun following scalping strategy. I give a short amount of time in trading and from this sight I am a part time trader. But I enjoy exact trading profit because with Trade12 I have many facilities to enjoy which are quite awesome. With the broker I have the lowest transaction cost, high service level, best trading environment and superior fast execution.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

In Forex trading learning is best thing you can do if you are new in this largest platform. You can’t make your own trading plan without learning, a good trading strategy and can’t verify the right broker for your trading. So, to make success learning is important. With Forex4you broker you can start your learning process. With Forex market very easily they will treat you very well that you can be familiar and their educational material are best.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex trader deve motivare ogni volta nel forex trading. Perché questo è il mercato più volatile in cui i trader dovranno affrontare molti alti e bassi. TradesFX è il mio broker che mi sostiene e mi motiva sempre. Hanno 2 possibilità di rimborso in contanti per il loro commerciante. Per referral il mio broker mi dà questa opportunità. Hanno anche il 100% di bonus sovralimentato e il 100% di bonus di credito per il loro commerciante. Hanno anche il 30% di bonus di salvataggio.

Thread Information