Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Forex technical analysis

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Forex technical analysis

Technical Analysis is the forecasting of future financial price movements based on an examination of past price movements. Technical analysis is applicable to stocks, indices, commodities, futures or any tradable instrument where the price is influenced by the forces of supply and demand. As a technical analyzer I am happy with Trade12 broker. Because with the broker I have smooth trading platform which includes more than 250 technical tools and free from all technical errors.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

In order to my personal trading experience, lower time frames (below H1) are unfair, they are unstable! On the other hand, high time frames like D1, W1 are reliable! Even if you are a scalper till now I would suggest you to use higher time frames for the latest market trend status! I am a swing trader and I am comfortable with D1.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Technical analysis is the study of historical price action in order to identify patterns and determine probabilities of future movements in the market through the use of technical studies, indicators, and other analysis tools. Most of traders like technical analysis. To learn technical analysis, you need good learning materials. In FXPM you can get them in their Advanced Educational Academy.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

You should have the trading knowledge and skill to become successful In forex. Fundamental and technical analysis is very important in that market. If you know both of them then you can make a proper trading strategy. Every professional use higher time frame because higher time frame is stable. But lower time is unstable. For that reason scalper like I use lower time frame. Thank to CapitalsTrade. They allow scalping not like other broker.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Specialized Analysis is the estimating of future monetary price developments in view of an examination of past price developments. Specialized examination is pertinent to stocks, records, items, fates or any tradable instrument where the price is affected by the powers of free market activity. As a specialized analyzer I am content with Forex4you broker. Since with the broker I have smooth trading stage which incorporates more than 250 specialized instruments and free from every single specialized mistake.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Most trading plans typically contain certain important elements, these might include such things as, profitability goals, how to determine the size of positions, how to manage positions once taken, objective criteria that the trader will use for selecting, entering and exiting trades. Also, the trading plan should provide for an adjustment in trading strategy depending on the type of market conditions observed. Trade with BPRIMES to make your plan successful. I am using their premium account. The Premium Account accommodates the experienced retail traders. A key feature is flexibility in position sizing. The limit for a single trade size is 60 lots. There is a minimum trade size of 0.01 lot and the trade size increment remains flexible at 0.01.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Today Forex trading is the biggest economic market in whole around the world and people get various facilities from this market that has made this business much famous. From among business Forex trading is much profitable. My trading broker is TP Global FX that is very reliable broker. For their traders they give – daily trade news, events, data, economic calendar, market alert and alarm system, Dow Jones News and reports etc. in their platforms.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Technical analysis is the best thing one can do for forex trading. Because for fundamental analysis you need to understand the economy very well. Whether it is day trading or scalping or swing trading, technical analysis is the key to decide the entry and exit point. But for overall success emotions management is very important. I trade with Eurotrader broker. I am here in this broker since it is a regulated broker and has tight spreads. I likewise can withdraw my cash quickly.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Using trend lines to identify the trend is a very common way of market analysis.You should trade trend by trend otherwise majority of your trades will go astray which is not auspicious for you. Always try to avoid trading in confusing zones because it is risky for traders. Eurotrader not only provides a technical errors-free trading platform but also offers all technical tools to traders.

10. Top | #10

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

The newcomers have to choose the trading platform which always ensures best trading environment for acquiring proper trading knowledge by providing exclusive educational facilities with essential term and conditions. it would be great for becoming a knowledgeable trader very rapidly .

Thread Information