Thread: Keeping a journal

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Keeping a journal

A journal is your own trade record. In a journal there are more things. It depicts your entry point and why you take the entry. What's more, where is your exit point and why? Furthermore, why the trade hit the assume profit or stop loss. Everything is in subtle elements with the goal that you gain from your experience. I trade with Eurotrader. I like their low spreads beginning from 0 pip as it is an ECN broker. I additionally like their instant withdrawal system.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Forex trading requires a lot of patience. It is not possible to do a good analysis in trading without patience. If you want to make a profit in good analysis and trading, you must trade with a long time target. Many traders want to make a lot of profit in a few days and face losses as a result. It is never possible to succeed in trading in a short time. You can earn a lot of money by trading, but you have to be patient.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

If traders don't yet understand how to trade effectively, they should learn and improve themselves first. The market is very risky. Observe the market, learn how to behave. The good result will come from a concrete strategy and risk management plan. Then they will be able to trade properly. I learned all about trading from my broker Eurotrader.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex is not a game. Proper education is needed to make a profit here. It is not possible to be successful in trading without good knowledge about trading. As a new trader, you have to learn a lot from demo trading. If you trade on a real account, you can face a lot of financial problems. That's why demo trading is the best. While trading this demo, you need to gain a lot of online knowledge about trading. My broker Tpglobalfx helps me a lot. They are very helpful. They never make disappointment to their clients.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Keeping a journal is helpful because it works as a record book. Traders can remember their previous losses and work on them. Eurotrader ensures all necessary trading support to traders. They use smart bridge technology to ensure traders’ smooth performance.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Keeping a journal must help you keep track of your trading performance. You can spend money for buying signals but you are not sure at all that those purchased signals will be fruitful for you. To become a good analysts of Forex market, there is no way left except for learning. So, ignite your knowledge through learning more and more. To develop traders, FXOpulence provides a free educational program.

Thread Information