Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Forex has a lot of risks

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Forex has a lot of risks

Every business has its ups and downs. Forex is also the same and it has a lot of risks. But it's a good business. There are days of good trades. Forex is not good every day. So, traders have to have a backup plan like any other way to work or earn online. Doing other things online will be of great help. In my case, my broker Eurotrader helps me to learn about the trading plan.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Profit and loss is part and parcel of a business. Furthermore, in an efficient trading it is more obvious. To figure the P&L of a position, what you require is the position measure and by what number of pips the cost has moved. The veritable advantage or mishap will be tantamount to the position measure extended by the pip progression. I do trade at Eurotrader broker. It is a leading broker with adequate liquidity. It also provides a wide range of services.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Most of the new trader start trading with the hope of gaining millions of dollars overnight. They think that forex is a money machine if you put in that machine it will generate continues money. But in realty its opposite. Most of trader lost more money than they gain. Without proper knowledge and skill making continues profit is quite impossible. That why I first start trading in demo account then invest with TP Global FX.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

It is easy to start with low capital in the forex market. But, for more comfortable trading, traders should start Forex trading with a minimum of $ 200 to $500. However, if traders don’t familiar with Forex, they should start Forex trading with a demo account. As for me, I traded in a demo account with Eurotrader for almost 5 months.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Leverage is the use of borrowed funds to increase a trader's trading position beyond what would be available from their cash balance alone. Brokerage accounts allow the use of leverage through margin trading, where the broker provides the borrowed funds. The traders sometimes use leverage to profit from relatively small price changes in currency pairs. The more leverage a broker give, the more the broker is being chosen. I am also a trader of Tpglobalfx. I am getting leverage from my broker is up to 1:500. It helps me to increase my profit.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

There are many important things we the traders have to focus when choosing a broker, from all I think spreads is an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker, if we have lowest trading spreads we the traders can make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

For successful forex trading it is very much important to make the profit consistently and reducing the loss as much as possible. Making profit is the main motto of every trader. As a trader, I am trading with Forex4you. I choose them because they help me to do successful forex trading. By giving low spreads, high leverage, 24X5 customer support and easy trading methods, they help me to make profit consistently.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex is not my hobby, I am spending here more than 12 hours in a day! In addition, in my live trading I’m following all of terms and conditions of a pro trader! But that’s doesn’t mean, here I am expecting any unrealistic profit! Right now my monthly target is round 10%, that means yearly target 120%, quite healthy yearly target!

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

There are many reliable sources that can make you help to get proper or authentic news about forex. You have to find out reliable sources. You can get news from a professional trader also. There many ways from where you can get forex news. My broker Forex4you helps me a lot to get authentic forex news. They are a very reliable broker. They are one of the best broker I have ever worked. They never make disappointment to their client.

10. Top | #10

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

No, forex isn’t a risky market but we make it risky by using higher lot size and selecting wrong trading broker. At the time of choosing a broker, we shouldn’t only consider its regulation and facilities rather we should also consider whether the broker supports the specific type of trading that we follow. Eurotrader is the best intermediary that allows traders with a 111% deposit bonus. It’s a regulated ECN broker.

Thread Information