Thread: A must see leverage-free decentralized trading solution – closecross

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default A must see leverage-free decentralized trading solution – closecross

A MUST SEE LEVERAGE-FREE DECENTRALIZED TRADING SOLUTION – CLOSECROSS

The financial derivatives market is worth $1200tn p.a. but only 1-2% of the population participates in it. This is mainly due to the problems the users face such as highly complex interfaces and difficult to understand financial jargon; high fixed costs; balance of information in favour of derivative issuers and facing unquantified risks when taking on leverage.

CloseCross

CloseCross is a unique online platform which is the global backbone for blockchain based decentralized multi-party trading.

#CloseCross #blockchain #Cryptocurrencies #CryptonaireWeekly #platinumcryptoacademy

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Forex is most risker investment market than other. Most importantly, trader need systematic way to trader for avoiding unnecessary losses. Traders almost always lose money because they don't have the analytical power to determine the trading settings. So, Trader should use to the daily and hourly charts and see the visible impact on their trading results. My broker Forex4you give me best trading platform and condition for trading.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Loss is a part of forex trading. There are some traders who can not bear the losses. But if you want to make profit from the market you have to be positive. If you take decision emotionally after the loss, it can be more dangerous. You should have the confidence to recover that losses and convert the losses into profits. A good broker can help you to take decision while you are in loss. I am trading with Tpglobalfx. They help me to take decisions when I have losses. They help me to be positive all time. By the help of them I can recover my losses and make profits consistently.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

The biggest mistake that the most of traders do is they trade with huge lots and high risk to profit with no plan or money management so this is the reason of the loss to a large portion of traders. So i think that we need to control on this and dependably maintain a strategic distance from the trade with high risk and with huge parts in light of the fact that the trade with plan is the best thing that dependably lead us to the achievement. At least we should follow 1:1 risk and reward ratio because a survey shows that most traders are right in more than 50% times. I am trading with Forex4you. I have picked up this broker because it is a regulated broker. In the same place I can trade both forex and Futures.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Be careful about leverage using because it may increase your risk. Don’t jump into live trading without earning knowledge and skill by trading on the demo account. So, patience in trading is a must. If you can be so, you can win Forex trading. Eurotrader offers different account types with narrow trading spread.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

FXOpulence is a trusted broker, allowing traders with a whopping 1:500 leverage. They allow fiats, crypto and synthetic indices trading at a narrow trading spread.

Thread Information