Thread: Types of Spreads

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Types of Spreads

Spreads is an important factor in trading. Broker offers two types of spreads, fixed and variable. However, I prefer variable spreads. It gives me low spread in major pair. As my scalping trading strategy, I need low spreads. That’s why I chose Eurotrader. It gives me low and tight spread in major pair. I always avoid volatility market that’s when spreads spike.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

The trading Journal is an essential element of Forex trading that most professional traders follow. The Trading Journal keeps track of previous trading activities so that traders can see how they made trading decisions. Therefore, you do not need much qualification to create a trading Journal. My broker Forex4you provide me monthly statement which help me in maintain trading Journal.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

As a newbie, before trading in the forex market a trader must study on forex market very seriously. He should research all the broker before trading under a broker. After full inspection I decided to choose TP Global FX to trade in the market. Because they helped me to understand all the information about market and they helped me to reduce the risk and ensure profit.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

There are so many brokers in the forex market. Some are good and some are fake. Every trader wants to choose the best broker from the market. But it is not an easy job. The brokers who give low spreads, high leverage, 24 hours customer service, easy withdraw process, versatile trading techniques are generally known as good brokers. I am currently trading with Forex4you. I choose them because they have all that qualities which made them good broker. Their trading techniques are so easy. This broker is always with me like a shadow.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

In my trading career I am not willing to rate at any kinds of broker which I have not used or verified , because lots of broker are available in this retail market place and most of them are found to be scams.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

There are risks in a profitable business. Forex is no exception. However, there are many risk management strategies to perfectly manage the risk of Forex trading. Almost all brokers like Eurotrader offer their traders a free demo account. Brokers also offer many tools to support traders with their trading techniques to reduce risk in the market.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I enjoy trading with low spreads to make profit with scalping. Eurotrader is my only option. This quick execution trading platform guarantees the best trading conditions for scalping with the lowest trading spreads. Their open trading spreads are undoubtedly the best way to scalp for all purposes

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Generally, there are two types of trading spread including variable spread and fixed spread. It’s up to you which one you will go for. Generally, Eurotrader charges narrow trading spread to traders compared to other brokers.

Thread Information