Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trading Psychology

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Trading Psychology

The success of trading depends largely on trading psychology. Sadly, most traders either ignore this basic truth or don't realize how important it is to have the right mindset for a successful Forex trading. Yoga and meditation help to set mindset and brain in optimal condition. I am trading with Eurotrader. I always try to keep my mind clear before trading.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

A good trading strategy is important in forex trading. Therefore, before selecting a trading strategy, you need to properly the back test it. If it doesn’t perform well adjust it and make a profitable trading strategy. Later, when you can trade it with real money. I always use demo account first to test new strategy before using in real account. Luckily my broker Forex4you give me free demo account.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Emotions is the main enemy of a trader. It is true that as a human being we can not control our emotions easily. But in forex trading it is very much needed to control the emotions. Loss is a part and parcel of forex trading. Most of the trader get emotional or angry while they have faced losses. But every trader should have positive intentions. They always try to recover their losses. I am trading with Tpglobalfx. Sometimes i have to face loss also. But in that time I think about my mistake and try not to do the same mistake again. My broker helps me to recover my losses and convert it into the profit.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

If we want to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly we the traders have to choose the broker which does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. now I am comfortable now with LQDFX which for all time make sure best trading environment for using any kinds of trading techniques by providing lowest trading spreads from 0 pips. That’s why I always feel comfortable and secure at all times when trading practically.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

It is difficult to survive in the market for the new traders. They always be in fear of losses. If they face losses, they quit the market. As a new trader, he should know that loss is the common factor of forex trading. If a new trader can get proper education about forex, he will never leave the market. Because he knows that if he tries well he can easily recover from that losses. A broker can help a new trader to recover and reduce the losses. I am always trading with Forex4you because of their support and easy trading technic which can help me to reduce my losses and make profit.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Actually leverage is an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker, actually it allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investments. My trading career I always like to trade with high leverage for making profit rapidly

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I always like to trade with lowest trading spreads for using my scalping approach in a proper way, that’s why from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which for all time make sure best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads from 0 pips that’s really supportive to make profit with certainly by scalping that brings profit in a short time. so, my trading life is very much profitable.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

regular basis earning is really tough and only real professional trader
    can do it successfully. good luck , i hope you will do that very rapidly.*

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex market is one of the popular trading markets. There is also a lot of information and guides on the market. But Beginners have the hardest time trading. So, it's better to focus on learning rather than money. However, my broker Eurotrader offer free educational resources in the market.
    Last edited by Sharon Smith; 2021-08-06 at 09:53 PM.

10. Top | #10

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Newbie should take demo account first of all because it will help them out significantly to gain more experiences and knowledge and to make mistakes as well. We all need to pass up all of those mistakes with fake virtual money rather than real money for sure.

Thread Information