Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Forex trading - Most exciting platform

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Forex trading - Most exciting platform

If you are looking for a potential business opportunity try forex trading. It is one of the best investment markets in the worlds. Anyone from anywhere can trade in this market. Broker offer online trading platform to trade in the market. However, making profit is kind of tricky. Trader need skill and knowledge to do that. My broker Eurotrader provide me good education resource which help me to gain knowledge about the market.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

in order to me , the best way is for someone to get a demo account and then try Forex trading without the benefit of any training or even reading of the basic of Forex trading, this way , you will get confused a lot and therefore , if you get attracted to the trade, you will search the web and find out and learn about the things which are making you confused.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

In my small trading journey, I have faced many problems with several scam brokers. My trading life has always been harassed with this scam brokers and after that I got TP Global FX, the one and only reliable and trusted broker. They give fluent and smooth trading environment, easy withdraw, fast trade execution, error free trading platforms, fast and instant cash back service. The specialty about this broker is their active customer service.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I have seen mostly brokers don’t allow scalping in their trading platforms. So we the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose our broker carefully. First of all we have to ensure brokers trading spreads , actually without lowest trading spreads that’s not possible at all to make profit with certainly in spite of having good trading knowledge .

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Risk is the common factor of forex market. A trader can face the loss most of the time if he has no knowledge about trading. A trader should know the right time, right place and right currencies while he is trading in the market. Most of the traders lost their money because of their little knowledge about forex. Most of them don't know how to recover losses. Sometimes traders take decision emotionally after loosing money. It causes more losses. I am also a trader of Forex4you. I always welcome losses and think that loss is the energy to make profit. Taking wise decisions can recover the losses.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I have seen according to my trading experience despite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a proper way due to many restrictions. So we the traders who are particularly scalpers always have to be more careful when choosing a broker. Scalping will be successful when you could make sure lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by scalping that brings profit in a short time.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Any trader can trade peacefully. If you trade with emotions, trading will be a very difficult thing for you. Because if you want to trade peacefully, you must give up emotions. And you have to manage discipline and trade all the time. After closing a trade, you have to be happy with whatever the result is and meditate all the time. There must be a loss in trading, you have to manage this loss and move forward. I am currently trading with Tpglobalfx. They are very helpful. They provide 24/7 customer support to their clients.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

We the traders have to choose the broker which always ensures security of funds, low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system without long time process, active customer services, free demo trading, usable trading bonus, high leverage, 0 pips lowest trading spreads superior execution and much more that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex isn't like gambling. Some people treat it like gambling. I have taken trading as a business and a business isn't a betting it is about speculation. Different traders intentionally or unwittingly consider trading to be betting. Thusly they wind up losing their cash. We should see it as a business. It is an entire arrangement meander. You have to influence a whole deal to sort out. I'm trading with Eurotrader broker. It is a regulated and trustworthy broker. I like their ultra low spreads beginning from 0.0 pip. It likewise doesn't requote while I submit any request.

10. Top | #10

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

In order for traders to make money, they need a good and profitable trading plan. However, good trading plans often fail for psychological reasons. Learn about emotions and control them. In my case, My broker Eurotrader has provided the best support in my trading career.

Thread Information