Thread: High leverage is like gambling

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default High leverage is like gambling

High leverage is like gambling. In high leverage, traders can trade with greed, therefore they need to use leverage with good care. Emotion plays an important part in leverage trading. In my case, I learned to control my emotion with the help of my broker Eurotrader guide. The broker also offers the best trading services including leverage up to 1:500, low and tight spread, and many more.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

You are not right cause high leverage is just a facilities nothing else. For example, FreshForex is giving 1:2000 leverages for their traders and he who is good at trading then for sure he will earn really huge by this leverage so don't spread out negative news.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

A trader should follow some rules while he is trading in the forex market. He also should have enough knowledge about forex. Low knowledge can be the cause of lost his capital. My advice for all traders to learn all the tools and techniques of forex very properly before starting the trade. Trader can get knowledge from so many sources. On the other hand, He has to know what should trade and when should trade. He also needs to choose a good broker with low spreads and high leverage. Broker's demo account can help him to learn all the tools and techniques of forex market. I am currently trading with Tpglobalfx. They help me to take decision at right time on right place. I love them because of their easy trading policy and customer support.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex isn't like gambling. Some people treat it like gambling. I have taken trading as a business and a business isn't a betting it is about speculation. Different traders intentionally or unwittingly consider trading to be betting. Thusly they wind up losing their cash. We should see it as a business. It is an entire arrangement meander. You have to influence a whole deal to sort out. I'm trading with Eurotrader broker. It is a regulated and trustworthy broker. I like their ultra low spreads beginning from 0.0 pip. It likewise doesn't requote while I submit any request.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Traders should always focus on risk management and maximize capital to succeed. Newcomers lost money most of the time. They should try the demo first. It's free. It can be very effective as a result. In addition, most brokers like Eurotrader offer demo accounts for free. My broker also gives easy and fast id verification process, account opening, and much more.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Your drive in Forex should be earning profit on average. The former can be done using technical tools but the latter one is difficult and time-consuming. Hence, FXOpulence provides two types of trading accounts including ECN and Classic.

Thread Information