Thread: Scalping trading strategy

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Scalping trading strategy

Scalping is a short-term trading strategy. Traders trade a few pips with this type of trading strategy. The most popular trading strategy on the market. Try trading with a broker that allows for all types of strategies, such as Eurotrader. The broker also offers best trading facilities including tight and low spreads, high leverage up to 1:500, powerful trading tools etc.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I have seen according to my trading experience mostly traders consider high leverage at many risks. But I don’t consider it at all. If there is any risk it is completely with non-sense planning and zero risk management policy, nothing to do with high leverage at all. So before trading with high leverage we the traders first of all have to know how to manage risk. For avoiding risk I always use 1:100 leverage in spite of having up to leverage 1:500 that always ensures my trading platform LQDFX. But in my demo trading I took high leverage to see the performance how it works.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

There are big differences between a demo account and a real account. Therefore, conclusions about your work experience can only be made after a real account

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Scalping is a great strategy for traders who want to reap quick gain from the market. I follow moving average, RSI and bollinger bands to forecast the market trend. Eurotrader provides almost all indicators with PAMM service available.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Increase your knowledge through reading articles, blogs, e-books and watching video tutorials. I know when traders get dejected and try to give up on trading. But I will suggest you don’t do it rather take some time to understand the market. FXOpulence allows traders with a free learning resource.

Thread Information