Thread: Sunday trading

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Sunday trading

The important financial events of Saturday and Sunday are mainly responsible for this issue! Yes, I am also interested on Gap trading, I use mainly pending order strategy for gap trading! I know, its risky but I am confident enough because of my clear news trading experience! In addition, my news trading knowledge is my core point of trading!

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I don’t think Saturday and Sunday trading is in time gap. Because all we know that forex business is flexible in its working process and its run 24 hours of 5 days. If you get proper support from your broker than time gap is not a very big issue. At least for me, because I am getting 24 hours multilingual customer support from TopFX24. From their MT4 trading platform I can trade from anywhere, anytime just using my android phone.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I don’t know why you are having fun with such risky shot but gap trading is highly uncertain and risky. When you left your trade on Friday you won’t know what will happen after weekend and most of the time the market goes reverse. According to basic rules of trading I always close my trades on Friday night and if I forget to do so my broker AAFX does that for me as I have that an advanced software in my platform which helps me to operate my trades even when I am not live at the market.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

To the Forex traders Sunday and Saturday are holiday and after a long trading life in a week they can take rest in these days. It is considered and conducive to the traders to relax. It is actually necessary to the traders and as a trader I feel it. As a scalper I am trading with Trade12 broker. With the broker I have high trading leverage, narrow floating trading spread, tightest margin level and no set up fees.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Today I am a successful trader by Forex4you, as they provide me general knowledge about this market. Moreover, I get fastest market execution support to earn good profit. Basically, we the traders want to be good trader without gaining knowledge about Forex market. Where practically one should get proper knowledge about this field, before entering into the trade market. A person who is able to predict the real faction of this market with certainly, is called to be a good trader, according to my trading experience.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

My second consideration for a forex brokerage is information security. A lot of individual and budgetary data must be submitted just to open a run of the mill forex trading account, including duplicates of a visa or other distinguishing proof, a financial balance number and potentially a service bill to demonstrate an individual's place of residence. On the off chance that a forex broker's Internet security is frail, the hacking of your account couldn't just block your trading and result in the loss of funds, however the robbery of your own data could expose you to wholesale fraud.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

To become successful, you have to be patient and perseverant. Besides that you have to avoid over-trading and trade with a regulated broker. Eurotrader offers a professional trading environment for traders. They broker uses smart bridge technology.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

For having confidence, traders need proper market knowledge. But the main thing that we lose due to recurring losses is confidence. In this case, you need both global economic knowledge and market technical knowledge. FXOpulence provides signals frequently to help traders gain some profit.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Sunday trading in forex can be less exciting compared to weekdays. With major financial centers closed or operating limited hours, there's often lower trading volume and volatility. However, opportunities may arise during the Sunday session, particularly with news events or unexpected market developments.

10. Top | #10

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Sunday trading in forex can be risky due to low liquidity and unpredictable price gaps when markets reopen after the weekend. Limited participation and news events during this period can lead to wider spreads and increased volatility, potentially exposing traders to unexpected market movements.

Thread Information