Thread: How Can we benefit without experience?

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default How Can we benefit without experience?

Experience is always considered second fiddle, so if we manage the first thing right, knowledge, then it’s not a huge trouble to lack experience. In short, it does not matter whether we have experience since it’s hardly tough to gain, and a little bit of practice on the demo can easily bring it, while even proper trading provides it automatically.

I should consider myself very fortunate that I am currently working with an OctaFX broker where they have an epic cTrader demo contest every week, and this is a place where I can get a lot of experience that helps me trade much better and even have a chance of winning a big prize up to 400 USD per week.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

,leverage we have to select actually according to our trading balance. even though many of emphasis about risk management when using leverage but I don’t at all . because despite of good risk managing plan that’s not possible at all to make profit very rapidly if you don’t have a sufficient trading balance . so it is more important to ensure a large capital before using leverage.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Without experience, we have to rely on our wild guesses that produces negative consequences ultimately. You can follow the free education program offered by FXOpulence broker for the betterment of your experience.

Thread Information