Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Successful forex trader

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default Successful forex trader

Successful forex traders understand that their trading success is measured over a large series of trades with their broker, not just a few. I am using AGEA, for me this is not a difficult concept to understand, you do not need a genius IQ or a degree in finance to understand this. But it will be the plus point if you have those. So, a key element to becoming a consistently profitable forex trader is aiming for long-term success, rather than short-term satisfaction.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

To become successful with Forex a trader needs to struggle hard. He should run after gathering more and knowledge through different sites. He should practice a lot with demo account. Because nothing but only practicing can develop a trader’s skill level. A successful trader needs to be different from his attitude. I always take my knowledge from the best educational program of Trade12 broker. From the broker I have the best e-book, video tutorials and Forex glossary.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Although all traders are affected by attractive bonus offers. So different broker offers different bonuses to their clients. I select Forex4you as they offer up to 50% bonus to their clients which attract me from first time I know them. As a regular trader I got 25% bonus that is fixed up to my deposit amount. The more interesting thing is that I can choose my bonus level. Beside this bonus I can earn more from my trade and now I am enjoying my journey of trade.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Every successful trader has something unique with his trading strategies. They themselves find those uniqueness. They have customized the strategy according to their trading psychology. This is the reason, one trader strategy doesn't work for other. You have to find out your own trading edge. Only you know what you understand the most. Learning is a long term tadious process. Everyone has to go through it if they want to make consistent money in forex trading. I am trading with MaximusFx having a slogan of Trading At Its Best where I am using their advanced informative resources to enhance my knowledge. I also enjoy their low spreads, up to 1:1000 levarage.
    TRADE IN INNOVATIVE MANNER with MaximusFX
    http://en.maximusfx.com/

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Success doesn’t come in a day. It required patience and time. Forex is a high risky investment market. In order to survive in this market trader should use risk and money management. Now I am trading with an on dealing desk broker called CapitalsTrade. it is a regulated and licensed broker in Vanuatu. It is providing me lowest spreads like 1 pip, swap free account, negative balance protection and many more.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

For my successful trading I am using the MT4 trading platform of TopFX24. To get this broker I have to struggle a lot. First of all the market is full of forex broker I could not identify them easily. Then I used their demo platform to know their credibility. After couple of months when I realize that they are good for trading I join them. And truly, theyr are not only good for forex business but also trader can get support for stocks, bonds, commodities, ETFs etc.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

You are talking as if only broker can assure your forex success. But in real broker has a great role in a trader’s success but not in everything. For success you need to have some special qualities besides broker support like knowledge, skill and wisdom. I trade with AAFX for getting the best trading support. But this broker is as usual broker. It offers free educational support to their client so that they can learn and earn.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I am a new Forex trader and I have fall a great trouble due to lack of exact trading knowledge which is really supportive to keep survive in this volatile trading place in a proper way. That’s why now I am passing in Baby pips school and practicing a demo account. I suggest for all the beginners to move Pips school with demo trading for ensuring a successful trading life with certainly.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Sometimes it might happen that you are about to get profit but suddenly you get loss. It can be reverse sometime. But being professional traders have to keep patient in their trading. ForexChief always help me to get maximum profit out of the risk. After all forex trading is a business. Ups and downs in the business is the common thing for every business person. Same in forex trading. You will make profit, sometime make loss.

10. Top | #10

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Most people have failed in forex market because of no knowledge about forex. In spite of that there are so many reasons to fail in the forex market. Some of them are Emotionally trading in the forex market, greediness, lack of knowledge, choosing wrong decisions, choosing wrong broker etc. Most of the traders fail in forex market because of choosing wrong broker. Brokers play an important role in successful trading. I am trading with TP Global FX. They help me to make profit consistently by giving low spreads and high leverage. I love their trading strategy and all facilities they are given.

Thread Information