Thread: Forex vs stock

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default Forex vs stock

A noteworthy contrast between the forex and stock markets is the quantity of trading choices accessible: the forex market has not very many contrasted with the thousands found in money markets. The greater part of forex traders concentrate their endeavors on seven diverse currency pairs. I am a forex trader. If you also have interest in forex, go to XeroMarkets website and open an account with the broker.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

There is some similarity between stock and Forex market. But Forex market is the best among all business though it spreads huge working opportunities around the world. One can even change his lifestyle by doing Forex trading properly. Well. I am doing Forex trading at Forex4you trading platform because I get this broker is very loyal and give genuine services in their platform. I am ding Forex trading profitably by their support.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Without TP Global FX broker I have never traded with any other brokers till the long journey in my trading. This is the best broker and offer complete package of trading facilities. By their good support now I have become a knowledgeable trader. They give – high trading leverage, narrow spread, various trading indicators, smart bridge of technology, one account, multiple trading facility, 50 plus currency pairs, secured trading funds and many other.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

A trader should follow some rules while he is trading in the forex market. He also should have enough knowledge about forex. Low knowledge can be the cause of lost his capital. My advice for all traders to learn all the tools and techniques of forex very properly before starting the trade. Trader can get knowledge from so many sources. On the other hand, He has to know what should trade and when should trade. He also needs to choose a good broker with low spreads and high leverage. Broker's demo account can help him to learn all the tools and techniques of forex market. I am currently trading with Forex4you. They help me to take decision at right time on right place. I love them because of their easy trading policy and customer support.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex is always better than stock because in Forex a trader needs to go to the office wherein the stock trader must have to go to broker area even stock has circuit braker issue where Forex market is always free to earn any amount.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

There are a lot of forex experts and signal providers in the market. They provide free or paid forecasts of the market. Some are good some are bad. However, you don’t have basic knowledge about the market you will never know which one is which. I am a forex trader and I am trading with Tpglobalfx. I trust myself more than anyone else. I only depend on my analysis rather than copying other analysis or signal.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

With experience, many traders will learn better ways even if they are still losing money, they will fail or fail. Even if you don't know what to do choose a strategy that suits your trade and try it in the demo account. Almost all brokers like Eurotrader offer a free demo account to traders. Both MT4 & MT5 and much more are available with this broker.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Though there are various similarities between forex and stock but as a trader, I believe forex is the best way to develop yourself so you must know what is the way to develop therefore trader must have excellent knowledge on trading and choose a trustworthy broker like FreshForex which ensures the privacy and security as well as provides more opportunities than that of other brokers.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Be focused on technical analysis because it will highly help you in catching the market trend. Fundamental analysis is the toughest analysis type for traders. Eurotrader allows traders with a whopping 111% deposit bonus. The broker offers all technical tools to traders.

10. Top | #10

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

By nature stock trading seems like forex trading but in norms there are some differences. For better trading result, a profitable trading strategy is highly needed and it is not built overnight rather it takes months and even years to be developed. FXOpulence broker allows all types of strategies on their trading platform.

Thread Information