Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Suggestion for newbie

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Suggestion for newbie

Forex trading is hard and complex, especially for new traders. They often lose money and quit the market. So, new traders should invest money wisely. There are demo accounts facilities in the forex market. Most brokers like Eurotrader offer a free demo account to their traders. So, traders can practice trading in a demo account before investing money. I highly recommend new traders should start trading with the demo account.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

For making money widely we the traders always depending on a good trading broker. And the qualities of a good broker we all should know such as- security of funds, give low spread with high leverage and many others. Tpglobalfx I select the good broker and they have their trading license from the Financial Service and Commissions. They helping me in earning good amount of money and trading comfortably without facing any problems.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

There is a saying, greed destroys people. And if this greed is in trading, then the problem is doubled. It is never possible to profit from greed. If you want to make a profit in trading, you must give up greed and if you can't do that, you will never be successful in trading. That is why every trader should give up greed. Success can never be achieved through greed. My broker Forex4you helps me to control my greed and make money from this risky and volatile market.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Hard work is very important in trading. If you do industrious work in right way, you will get accomplishment. You genuinely do need to understand what you're doing. Tenacious work should be for learning. A couple of individuals say I spend for the duration of the day trading. I do an extensive measure of constant work. Regardless, if asked you various hours you spend to take in, the proper reaction is not regardless a hour. I am a trader at Eurotrader broker. I like the platform of the broker. I similarly like their educational resources. They are so rich. I frequently study them.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

We have to be wise with where we make investment, as we need to keep check on two things. Firstly, it’s vital that we check about the broker and safety with them, as that’s one of the major points and after that, it’s important to look for luxuries, it’s all what I get under FreshForex, as they cover this part nicely having 101% bonus on deposit which is use able and really adds up to the performance and brings out the best in me.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Euro can be profitable by scalping if you have good money management, otherwise by using euro that’s not possible to get maximal result by scalping that brings profit in a short time.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Brokers play an essential role in the forex market. New traders often fail to choose a good broker in the forex market. It is a very common and most discussed issue right now. So, traders have to be more careful when choosing a broker. To avoid scams, it is best to trade with regulated brokers like Eurotrader. The regulated broker always gives maximum fund security in the market.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

In Forex trading lowest spreads is a big deal when choosing a broker. From all trading elements in this market place spreads is mainly considered as an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. Lowest trading spreads is very much supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex is also known as foreign exchange. It is a decentralized global market where all the world's currencies trade. The forex market is the largest and most liquid market in the world. When a new trader wants to start trading in forex market he should follow some rules. His first duty is to find a suitable broker for trading. As a trader I choose Forex4you as my broker for their easy trading methods, low spreads and dynamic leverage.

10. Top | #10

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

For making profit with great consistent we the traders have to depend on our trading strategies that we select according to our trading experience , due to getting profit very rapidly by and large traders in particularly the newcomers are extremely dependable on scalping approach. But the scalpers always feel uncomfortable when using it practically. Because mostly brokers don’t allow trading concept such as this.

Thread Information