Thread: Newcomers try to make money very quickly

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Newcomers try to make money very quickly

Traders especially newcomers try to make money from the forex market very quickly without learning. But it is not possible. Traders need to spend more time learning to trade properly. Otherwise, they cannot earn a decent income. There are a lot of learning sources. But I prefer, my broker Eurotrader educational resources.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

As a Forex trader, you need to establish a trading system or plan that suits your personality. In addition, you should do a lot of practice to get used to the system. Every trading system has weaknesses that must be identified. As for me, I am scalper and I am trading with Forex4you. It is giving me best trading condition for scalping. It also offers me low tight spreads which is essential for scalping.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Technical analysis just helps traders detect the market trend. On the other hand, fundamental analysis is a broad analysis type which traders can hardly operate. Eurotrader provides their analysis on and off to help traders earn fair amount of trading profit.

Thread Information