Thread: News Trading is tempting

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default News Trading is tempting

News trading could be very tempting. Trading on news is particularly enchanting. After a short time, the best thing is not to trade on news. It can blow your record in barely a minute. I by and large endeavor to keep away from news trading. I don't trade during news time. If you proportionately find trading vivacious I can support you a sensible regulated broker to be particular Eurotrader! It has tremendously mind blowing customer sustain open for 24/5. It offers ultra low spreads beginning from 0 Pip.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

For any types of people Forex trading is a perfect profession. Because there is no restriction like other business. It gives huge opportunity to earn huge profit if you can trade properly. The main object is to earn huge money from Forex business by every trader. My broker Tpglobalfx who give me best trading guideline. Now I have become a successful trader after following their instructions. I am enjoying my business.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

To be honest, I don’t think so negative about new trading. One can be very profitable using new trading strategy. Yes I know it has its risk factors. But if you have a tested strategy and cold blooded coolness while news period you make enough money. I think for sure your broker can play an important part, as in news period slippage happens. But luckily I am also trading with Eurotrader which do not have such issues.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

My experience with LQDFX just awesome. I have been using this STP trading platform from my first day of trading due to secure trading environment. Actually this trading platform for all time ensures security of funds at any kinds of investments with a wide range of trading technologies. And they don’t restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. So, from here I can use my any trading techniques including lowest trading spreads as well minimum margin requirements. So, my trading life is very much comfortable.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Making money from the forex market requires the right knowledge and skills. One wrong decision can put traders at great risk in this market even lose their whole capital. The new trader often blows their account at their first couple of tries. So, it is better to start trading with a demo account. Nowadays, many brokers like Eurotrader offer this kind of trading account.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Forex trading requires a combination of many things. And if this combination is not right, then it is normal to lose in trading. Many strategies in trading need to be used together. Such as Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Money Management / Risk Management / Trading Plan / Trade Management etc. Important matters If you do not manage then trading will cause many problems. And you have to trade according to discipline all the time. I am trading with Forex4you. They are very helpful. They are like my friend in my trading career.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Scalping is favorite to many traders. Many traders trade Forex as a hobby and this type of traders usually have other professions besides Forex trading. They should nurture passion and dedication to become successful from forex trading. Eurotrader is an ideal broker for scalping.

Thread Information