Thread: Traders cannot avoid losses

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Traders cannot avoid losses

In the forex market, traders cannot avoid losses, and the best way to avoid losses is to accept them. It is wise to learn from your mistake. That’s why I maintain a trading journal which my broker Eurotrader provides to keep track of my mistake. Also, traders must be able to learn how to control their risk. The important thing is not to put pressure on yourself to start trading and wait until a good trade setup.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

It is essential to do safe trading. Tough the forex market is very risky, Every traders want to minimize the risk. If you are trading in forex market you should have enough knowledge about forex which help you to give safety to your account. as a trader I am trading with Forex4you. I am always aware of taking precaution of my account.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Honestly speaking, if you want to get maximal result by scalping first of all you have to make sure lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time. Actually from all trading elements spreads is mainly considered as an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

From all trading elements spread is the most important topic in Forex market that supports the traders to earn small money in a short time. Without lower spread earning money in a short time is not possible. My broker is TP Global FX that offers the narrow spread from 0.01 pips, smart bridge of technology, high trading leverage, more than 150 trade able tools, instant trade execution, expert advices, easy withdraw without any error and many others.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Many traders lose money in the forex market. But if traders learn proper knowledge and practices for a couple of months in the demo account, they can make a big good income from this trading market. Because Forex trading is the best business and has a lot of opportunities to earn. I am also a forex trader and I am trading Eurotrader offer for almost 4 years.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Grow true patience for reaping large profit from the market. Besides so, you have to follow risk management policy. I know Eurotrader as a regulated trading broker. They make sure instant support to traders and allow traders with a whopping 111% deposit bonus.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Trading Forex has merits and demerits, so we can't expect profit all the time, but yes, if we use a good broker and proper analysis, then we can guarantee our profit. For a reliable broker, FreshForex will be a really good choice cause their account manager is very friendly and helping-minded.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

EA trading is getting trendy with time and professional and expert traders have proven EAs and these robots are performing better. FXOpulence allows traders to apply EAs on their trading platform and they allow traders with attractive facilities

Thread Information