Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beginners often fail

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Beginners often fail

There are more unsuccessful traders than successful ones in the market. Beginners often fail in the market and quit. Most beginners do not have the proper knowledge and rely on the basic learning gained in the demos, which causes them to fail. Learn the proper way of trading as I learned from my broker Eurotrader educational course.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Most people have failed in forex market because of no knowledge about forex. In spite of that there are so many reasons to fail in the forex market. Some of them are Emotionally trading in the forex market, greediness, lack of knowledge, choosing wrong decisions, choosing wrong broker etc. Most of the traders fail in forex market because of choosing wrong broker. Brokers play an important role in successful trading. I am trading with Forex4you. They help me to make profit consistently by giving low spreads and high leverage. I love their trading strategy and all facilities they are given.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

There is nobody who can predict the real faction of this market with certainly, that’s why for making profit with consistency we the traders have to depend on our trading style that we select according to our trading experience, now I am with LQDFX from where I can use all trading style including lowest trading spreads with scalping that brings profit in a short time. so, I always feel comfortable when using any trading style practically.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Scalping is the name of short-term trading. Most of the new traders are now using this simple and easy trading strategy in Forex market. And as a student I am also doing this trading strategy at TP Global FX trading platform. This is the best broker for using scalping since they give – narrow spread from 0.01 pips, smart bridge of technology, expert assistance, low commission and wide range of deposit bonus, fast trade execution and many others.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

There are too many risks involved in the forex market. It has never been an easy business. Risks are not only in market movements but also in traders themselves. Trading psychology has the greatest impact on traders who experience losses. Try to control your emotion in trading. In my case, my broker Eurotrader tips help me a lot to control my emotion in trading.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Knowledge, passion, hard work and skills are necessary if you want to sustain in the market for long term. Most people do not have necessary knowledge and skills. They also do not have quest for learning, passion and patience. Most people come to forex to get rich quick with having necessary knowledge and skills. Even they are not willing to learn. For long term sustaining you also need a good broker. I trade forex at Eurotrader broker. I am here in this broker since it is a regulated broker and has tight spreads. I likewise can withdraw my cash quickly.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Learning is the foremost ways to keep survive in this volatile trading place in a proper way. But sorry to say maximum traders who are particularly newcomers try to make money from here without learning. As a result they become loser when trading practically. It would be great if we choose the broker which always ensures best trading environment for learning this trading place by providing exclusive educational facilities.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Forex trading is the most famous and profitable business in the world. If you want to earn money from the forex market then you have to gain strong knowledge about forex first. Strong knowledge, a reliable broker can easily make you earn money from the forex market. Every trader makes a mistake if you make any mistake then you have to learn from that mistake. I trade with Forex4you. They are a very reliable broker. They never make disappointment to their client.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Managing discipline is an important part of trading. If a trader does not trade by maintaining discipline, he has to accept the loss. By trading discipline, I mean technical analysis, money management, risk management, trade management, trading plan, etc. If you can maintain all these things, you can avoid the loss. Lots of research is needed on trading. There are many websites online where analysis is discussed in detail. My broker Tpglobalfx helps me a lot. They are very helpful. They never make disappointment to their client.

10. Top | #10

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Beginners often fail because they cannot recover their mistakes. Every mistake will cause you some losses so try to lower the number of mistakes for higher return. Take lessons from every single mistake. Eurotrader provides free educational program and their analyst team provide signals at times so new and old traders can be benefited.

Thread Information