1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default SolBitAr - SolBitAr.com

I'm not admin !!!

https://solbitar.com/

Investment Plans: 1% to 1.5% Daily for 30 Days (Principal Return), 3% to 5% Daily for 20 Days (Principal Return) & 1% to 3% Hourly for 48 Hours (Principal Return)

Min Spend - $10

Min Withdrawal - $5

Payment Processors - PerfectMoney, BitCoin, Litecoin, DogeCoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold, Ripple, Dash, Tron, Stellar, TetherERC-20, TetherTRC-20 & TetherBEP-20

Referral Commission: 3 Levels - 5%, 2% & 1%

Withdrawal Type - Manual

About Us:

Solbitar is a company operating in the field of direct manufacturing and making profit through mining with solar energy to create profits for the company and pay stable capitals and interests for investors.

In recent years, as people became aware of the growing popularity of cryptocurrencies, the SHA-256 hashrate (BTC and BCH consensus algorithm) has risen to an all-time height. Along with the record of price drop of BTC in early 2019, when the price of BTC was just under $3,500 along with a large reduction from all other cryptocurrencies. It's becoming more difficult to use the amount of electricity used to mine coins by mining companies.

However, while some people and organizations spend time debating whether the exploitation uses too much electrical energy or not, there have been organizations and individuals who have turned to exploitation. Many types of renewable energy such as wind power, hydroelectricity and solar energy.

Our solbitar.com company chooses to mine with solar power, and makes more money by using redundant solar power to mine bitcoins instead of using electricity from the company that provides electricity as traditional mining.

WHY DOES OUR COMPANY NEED TO RAISE EXTERNAL CAPITAL?

One of the disadvantages of solar power is the huge upfront cost. When building new solar systems, we will have to pay for the panels, batteries, wiring, and the workers that install them, and so on.

Along with the expansion of the company's mining system stabilized in recent time, by expanding this new branch, we expect about $30,000 to install solar energy at each new facility. And we invest the solar grid system to store batteries so that specialized machines can operate at night when the sun is no longer illuminated to ensure smooth mining operations.

And we want to use the capital contributed by the investors, we borrow and installment over time. Because of the fact that solar panels will pay back their own and save a lot of money by not having to pay electricity bills from power companies like traditional coin mining.

History and application of solar power, and the application in current mining

Solar energy is a technique that uses radiant light to generate electrical energy and has been used by human to provide power since about 1880.

Many people have been mining bitcoin with solar energy, as discussions about miners using solar power to mine online came back in 2012, and every year thereafter.

On July 1st, 2012, in a conversation at the bitcointalk.org forum, revealed how bitcoin miners used solar energy: "I have a 1.7kw off the grid solar power setup where I am , it's a remote mining town in Lightning Ridge Australia, " explained by a bitcoin miner in 2012."You couldn't run a GPU farm economically, but FPGAs work fine. I get 1.5GH / sec at 100w from the FPGAs and 350MH / sec at 100w from the GPU. I also have wireless internet, so I'm not connected to any form of power or land line internet."

Those are technologies from 2012, but now we have made great progress both in terms of technology and the cost of mining coins with solar energy.

With the SHA-256 algorithm, along with modern specialized mining machines, cards running at 24/24 full capacity, we can bring many times more profits than before despite the algorithms of bitcoin are increasingly complex.

And above all you will understand that solar energy - the green energy source will really make you money. Join with us, you will no longer be alone in your search for green renewable energy. And we can all be proud that you are using clean and safe energy for the earth and safe for your finance.

WILL THE COIN PRICE CONTINUE GROWING IN THE FUTURE?

With the peak price at the end of 2017 when bitcoin reached $17,000 per BTC and the unexpected drop afterwards, and the spectacular return in July 2019 for $13,000, how about the future of bitcoin later?

We first judge by the world's attention to bitcoin. As you can see, despite the reduction of BTC price since the end of 2017, Bitcoin's hashrate chart has steadily increased from 2017 to now despite there was some point of time the cryptocurrency market had dropped to 80%, the hashrate still increased by nearly 150% during the last year. What does this mean? The hashrate tells us how often miners participate in the Bitcoin network and the mining power doesn't drop, and with the increased hashrate, miners still join the Bitcoin network regularly. Even at some point of times of falling coins and higher costs to produce, they accept the current losses to accumulate Bitcoin, and seem like they will never stop mining.

The interest of the media, finance, traders and even miners who store bitcoins as an asset are extremely large. So we can believe that the value of cryptocurrencies will continue to be stable and grow in the future.
    SolBitAr was officially registered as CRYPTO MINING ENERGY LTD with the number 12582533. Please follow this link https://find-and-update.company-info...mpany/12582533 to get more information about SolBitAr.

[img]ROADMAP OR ANY IMAGES[/img][/url]

Plans Details:

1% Daily for 30 Days (Principal Return)
    Minimum Deposit: $10
    Maximum Deposit: $500

1.2% Daily for 30 Days (Principal Return)
    Minimum Deposit: $501
    Maximum Deposit: $1000

1.5% Daily for 30 Days (Principal Return)
    Minimum Deposit: $1001
    Maximum Deposit: $10000

3% Daily for 20 Days (Principal Return)
    Minimum Deposit: $20
    Maximum Deposit: $1000

5% Daily for 20 Days (Principal Return)
    Minimum Deposit: $1001
    Maximum Deposit: $100000

1% Hourly for 48 Hours (Principal Return)
    Minimum Deposit: $30
    Maximum Deposit: $6000

3% Hourly for 48 Hours (Principal Return)
    Minimum Deposit: $6001
    Maximum Deposit: $100000
    Playing for supper.
    For detailed Review & Updates follow my telegram channel - https://t.me/ReviewAndUpdates

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

This program has been running since a few months now and its paying well
    I decided to invest here $400 in the mid term plan so i can gain good profits too
    Withdrawal was paid to me within seconds, this feels good :)

NEW Deposit batch -

The amount of 400 USD has been withdrawn from your account. Accounts: U5677***->U32912851. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. Deposit to solbitar User heatstreak.. Date: 00:33 04.09.21. Batch: 417014943

Payment batch -

The amount of 12 USD has been deposited to your account. Accounts: U32912851->U5677***. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. Withdraw to heatstreak from solbitar.. Date: 02:17 05.09.21. Batch: 417213183

Playing for supper.
    For detailed Review & Updates follow my telegram channel - https://t.me/ReviewAndUpdates

Thread Information