Thread: Predict the future movement

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Predict the future movement

It's hard to get high income in Forex and it really takes effort, but once you do it, the profits are very clear. Traders need proper analysis to predict the future movement. The indicator is the one to do that job. However, my broker, Eurotrader, provides all kinds of indicators and tools needed for their platform. The broker also gives 5 different types account including swap-free account and much more.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

A knowledgeable trader can get a huge amount of money without any restrictions in forex. You can also make or lose a huge amount of money from this business. However, traders need to choose a good broker that Eurotrader offers the best trading tools and environment for traders. Both MT4 & MT5 and much more are also available with this broker.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Some people think that spending more time on demo account is just a waste of time and I would say it’s completely wrong. Traders should stick to demo account as long we they stay with the market. FXOpulence provides traders with all necessary technical tools so traders can properly analyze the market.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

according to me to avoid the unfortunate risk and losses we have to build a strong money management ,
    otherwise the result of trading can be useless.*

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

the senior expert always advice for the newcomers Babypips School. But I don’t like this educational place too much. There is a lot to read and learn but I prefer practical videos (step by step) explaining various aspects and ways of trading.

Thread Information