Thread: [ANN] Ugly Inu - Space Mission & Innovate the World! Big things start small!

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default [ANN] Ugly Inu - Space Mission & Innovate the World! Big things start small!

WEBSITE | INSTAGRAM | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | PRE-SALE

Ever since he was little, Ugly Inuwas an underdog.

Growing up with his loving brothers, he always knew that he was somehow different from the others. Similar to the other dogs, he also had four paws and was not standing out based on his behaviour. No, Ugly Inu had, to this day and as long as he remains among us, a deformed head and body.

Long story short, Ugly Inu did not experience the wonderful youth he longed for. Growing up he was treated like an outsider. One morning, he woke up in his lovely shelter to find that his brothers are gone. For days, he was searching them, but with no luck. Until he heard of his talented brothers of being on a spaceship to the moon... Ugly Inu fell in depressions. Till to the day he decided to chase them to the moon. His spaceship journey began right then!

Ugly Inu decided to spend his time in the growing crypto world. Every free minute of his time, he spent informing himself on new trading strategies and used apps like Coinmarketcap , CoinGecko, Telegram and Twitter to reap his crypto earnings. Driven by his big dream of being successful and joining his family on the moon, he started to build a spaceship. Over the years, Ugly Inu was able to create a small fortune and is now building his own, fully functional, spaceship with his new crypto friends and scientists.

Ugly Inu wants to bring as many friends as possible with him on his journey to the moon to meet up with Elon and to explore the universe as well as the crypto world together.

UGLY INU’S SPACE MISSIONUGLY INU’S SPACE MISSION:

My goal is to build the most amazing spaceship with my friends that will allow us to go to the moon to see my brother Doge. My spaceship will be superior to his! My friends and I will accomplish incredible things together. None of us shall be left behind. So take a seat in my spaceship now & decentralize the world with me!

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Ugly's Space Mission has officially started RocketDog face

Whoever missed to join Ugly's (amazing) pre-sale, there will soon be a private sale! Relieved faceFour leaf clover

Join Ugly's Telegram now & do not miss any news

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Tired from days of searching for his big brother, Ugly finally found some hope again...
    "I'm betting my dear brother put that sign there, so I would find him. However, I'm pretty tired too. Also, the forest looks pretty gloomy."

Should Ugly really follow the sign?

Thread Information