Thread: Forex is an incredible trading market

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Forex is an incredible trading market

In my opinion, forex is an incredible trading market. If you don't have much capital, Forex is an ideal form of investment. Trading also requires a good knowledge of the market. Knowledge is the most powerful weapon in the forex market, not capital. I started trading with only $50 in Eurotrader. So, capital is not a big issue. You can also trade big with little by using the high leverage which brokers provide.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

My experience with LQDFX just awesome. I have been using this STP trading platform from my first day of trading due to secure trading environment. Actually this trading platform for all time ensures security of funds at any kinds of investments with a wide range of trading technologies. And they don’t restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. So, from here I can use my any trading techniques including lowest trading spreads as well minimum margin requirements. So, my trading life is very much comfortable.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Fundamental and technical are two different terms of trading analysis in Forex market. Some use fundamental and other use technical analysis in their platforms according to their broker’s services. I got these two-trading analytic support at TP Global FX broker. In Forex global market this is the only reliable broker that supports their clients by giving them necessary facilities. I get both fundamental and technical analytic facilities from them on their daily trade signal.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

After the pandemic, people become more interested in online investment. Forex trading is a complex market but profitable market. However, if traders continue to learn, they will eventually get good profits. In my case, I started at just $ 50 with Eurotrader after trading for 6 months in the demo account. Capital isn’t an issue in this market. Knowledge and experience are the main elements.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex trading involves currency trading. Forex brokers offer a lot of currency pairs in the market. Like Eurotrader offers more than 100 currency pairs to trade. However, I recommend new traders should choose the major pair to trade. As for me, my favorite pairs are EURUSD and GBPUSD. Because my broker offers the lowest spreads on those pairs.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I apply different indicators on the market changing their settings and check whether they work better or not.Every trader tries to earn some knowledge but they method or way that they follow to earn knowledge is wrong. Better knowledge on candlesticks and market indexes is needed because it helps us understand the price flow. Eurotrader is a regulated ECN broker to start with.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

The traders who are particularly newcomers always scared about using leverage high leverage due to many risk, but according to me, if you have enough balance with a good trading strategy the possibility is very potential to make profit rapidly. But with a small balance it would be better to avoid trade with a high leverage, because it always contains high risk.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

The newcomer first of all have to move Babypips school for gathering most powerful basic information with essential terms and conditions which is very supportive to continue a live trading in a proper way.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I have seen according to my trading experience by and large traders in particularly the newcomers fall a great loss by taking high leverage due to non-sense planning and zero risk management policy , so it is more important to acquire risk management plan before trading with high leverage. My trading career I always use high leverage in demo account to see the performance how it works. It always helps me to avoid risk in my live account when trading practically with leverage.

10. Top | #10

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

The broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly , that’s why from all choosing a broker is more important task. We the traders should choose the broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. as a scalper now I am with LQDFX which permits scalping including lowest trading spreads as well minimum margin requirements. so, my trading life is very much comfortable.

Thread Information