Thread: Hard to survive in forex

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Hard to survive in forex

It is very hard to survive in the forex market. Fight for yourself. Learn what to do. Trading plans help traders execute the trades properly, and trading journals keep a record which helps traders to find their mistakes and areas for improvement. nowadays many brokers like Eurotrader offer electronic journals to their traders so that they can maintain records easily.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Profit targets depend on traders’ trading plans and goals. It doesn’t matter how much capital you have. However, I do not recommend sudden changes to your trading plans for profit targets. You should have proper knowledge of the forex market before taking risks for greater profits. I recommend new traders should start with a demo account as many brokers like Eurotrader offer it.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Stop loss and take profit both are very important tool of forex market. Stop loss helps to prevent big loss and take profit ensures the sure amount of profit. These two things help a trader to do their trade tension free. Trading in forex market is always risky. Besides, a trader can not stay online for the whole day and night. These two elements can help the trader to fix his loss and profit. I am currently trading with TP Global FX. I can easily set my loss ratio and profit amount by the use of stop loss and take profit bar. It keeps me tension free and i don't need to sit all day long for making profit or not to make loss.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Brokers are very important issues in trading. If the broker is not good, it is very difficult to make a profit in trading. The broker protects your investment. Brokers offer many types of benefits. So a good broker is very much needed to develop good skills in trading. Forex4you has made my trading life enjoyable with their blessing opportunities and their support is always active.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

It is possible to earn a lot of money by investing less time in Forex trading. If a trader spends 5-6 hours in regular Forex trading, it is possible to do a very good analysis. I spend 3 hours every day on forex trading. I can do a lot of good analysis with the help of my broker Forex4you. If you do business, you have to spend a lot of time behind that business. But Forex is such a business where you can earn a lot of money by spending a little time.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

If you have a good strategy like a proper money management system and have sufficient patience then for sure you will survive in this market so there is nothing to worry about.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

It's extremely hard to be profitable in Forex. It may look simple from outside yet the person who do it knows all the weight and inconvenience that he gets in for doing it productively. I am fortunate that despite the fact that I had no related knowledge or learning I was as yet ready to pull off everything with Eurotrader on the grounds that they have astounding instruction program that I take after and results are quite recently mind blowing. They also do not have any hidden charges.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I don't think so if anyone has proper knowledge so before starting forex trader should learn from a reliable source also need to practise demo at least six month.

Thread Information