Thread: Many traders are still struggling

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Many traders are still struggling

Forex gives traders the opportunity to make a lot of money. Forex is a good business. But many traders are still struggling to grasp the opportunity to make money in Forex. Traders need to learn about analyzing the market, predict market trends, and know how to handle trades to make a profit. In my case, I learned trading from my broker Eurotrader.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Nobody could stay safe in Forex market without ensuring a reliable and regulated trading broker. Various brokers are available in Forex market but when choosing a broker, we should check carefully about their details. I found TP Global FX is a solid and trusted broker who doesn’t have any bad reputation. Moreover, for providing active customer service they won many best awards in this market. Now I am trading really very comfortably with them.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

A broker is an important element in forex trading. Without broker a trader cannot trade in forex market. It is the main duty as a trader is to choose a good broker or him. There are a lot of fake or scam brokers in the market. So, it is really difficult to choose the best one from all of the brokers in forex market. I had faced same problem while i was choosing a broker for me to trade. At last I found Forex4you. They are really great in all sectors. They give low spreads start from 0.1 pips. They also give maximum leverage of 1:1000. They also provide 24X5 customer service to their account holder. They also have diverse tradable instrument. There are 56 pairs of FX in their site. So, overall it is the best broker for me. I am still trading with them.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex trading is addictive for individuals particularly for new traders despite the fact that it is troublesome. Forex trading addicts are vigorous and drained; they don't give themselves true blue time off among trades and this endeavors to keep them in a never-ending cycle of over-trading and over-separating. My suggestion is to do not make it a addiction. Learn how to trade in a relax mood. I am trading with Eurotrader broker. It presents to 0.0 pip spreads. It similarly have Zero deposit and withdrawal charges, low spread and some more.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex is not for those traders who are not dedicated to learning Forex. Without knowledge, no matter how much money you are, you cannot make money in this market. This is the simple theory behind it, and the more the traders understand it, the better it will be for them. Also, traders need to choose a regulated broker like Eurotrader to avoid scams in the forex market.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Live account and demo account both are the same operating system. But in demo account there is no need to invest any capital. This is for learning the forex before investing in the market. On the other hand live account needs investment and it is like a real account where profit and loss are genuine. Demo account is just for the beginner. When a trader become professional he can operate a live account. Demo account is a risk free account. On the other hand live account is full of risk. When I was a newbie I opened a demo account in Tpglobalfx to learn the basics of forex. After getting all the knowledge I moved to their live account. Now with the help of them I make profit consistently.

Thread Information