Thread: High leverage is like gambling

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default High leverage is like gambling

High leverage is like gambling. If traders are in the mood for gambling, they may be enthusiastic about forex with high leverage which is a kind of suicide in forex trading. Traders must focus on money and risk management planning along with acquiring good trading knowledge. In my case, my broker Eurotrader helps me to learn all about trading.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Indicators alone do not have the power to make you profitable. In addition to the indicator, you need to add a lot of information. It is not possible to retain the profit if you do not have to trade at 1: 2 risk-reward all the time. No more than a 2% risk can be taken for each trade. And you need to get an idea about many kinds of technical analysis. You can't make a profit with just an indicator, you have to do a lot of analysis on these things. My broker Tpglobalfx helps me a lot. They are very helpful. They never make disappointment to their client.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

There are many successful Forex traders. Now they are making really big profits. However, big investments are not necessary for forex trading. Knowledge is the main weapon in trading. So, a well-knowledgeable trader can be successful. Moreover, a good broker always helps to make big profits. In my case, it is Eurotrader.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Beginners must be very serious about trading. Before starting the trade in forex market they should know about the basic of forex. With the help of a demo account this problem can be solved easily. Demo account is the best option to know about the basics of forex. I used demo account of TP Global FX at first to know the basics. Still now I am trading under this broker.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

It is difficult to survive in the market for the new traders. They always be in fear of losses. If they face losses, they quit the market. As a new trader, he should know that loss is the common factor of forex trading. If a new trader can get proper education about forex, he will never leave the market. Because he knows that if he tries well he can easily recover from that losses. A broker can help a new trader to recover and reduce the losses. I am always trading with Forex4you because of their support and easy trading technic which can help me to reduce my losses and make profit.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

High leverage is gambling is in the sense that traders try to take high risk in order to earn more profit. I am not in favor of it. There are several websites that provide traders with e-books and video tutorials for learning. Eurotrader offers a free educational program.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Big leverage using may provide you the room for earning more but it also can get you in trouble. The higher the leverage is, the higher the risk it so it will be wise for a trader to keep the leverage lower as much as possible. FXOpulence provides 1:500 leverage with narrow trading spread.

Thread Information