Thread: Leverage; what you need to know

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Leverage; what you need to know

Highly volatile is better to avoid. However, if not, trader should use small lot size and little leverage. In this way, trader can make small profits when the market moves in favor and, of course, minimize losses otherwise. There is no right or wrong way to do this, and it all depends on trader’s risk management. My broker Eurotrader give me high leverage, however I prefer to use small leverage.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

If you want to succeed in trading, you have to overcome greed and fear. And you have to work by constantly maintaining discipline. A trading plan is a very important thing. If a trader trades without a plan, most of the time it will be seen that he is facing loss. Forex trading is all over the world so it is not easy to make a profit here. You have to make a maximum profit according to the plan. I am also a trader. I am currently trading with Forex4you. They are very helpful.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex market is a place of losses. Loss is a must thing in this market. A trader doesn't know what will happen in future. So, when he is going to place a trade, he should think about the losses he may face. Before starting the trade he should make his exit strategy. He should plan that how much he can afford losses, when he should exit from the market. I am also a trader of Tpglobalfx. I always make my exit strategy before I enter into the market. My broker helps me to make my loss affordable by stop loss.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Leverage is very important for retail traders. It increases our buying power. We can trade with inconsequential capital with the help of leverage. The lead is whether you take high leverage by then reducing the hazard % proportionately. In any case, I figure trader should focus on quality trading. Also, for that perceiving and contorted is basic. For my trading I utilize Eurotrader broker since I like their useful resources like eBook and video instructional activities. I utilize 1:300 leverage in any case they give from 1:50 upto 1:500 leverage.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex is one of the riskiest markets in the world. traders are losing money in the market for several reasons. Many have already tried and failed. But survival is an important factor for traders. However, Forex trading is easy to learn with the demo account. Almost every broker like Eurotrader offers it. This is a risk-free account.
    Last edited by Sharon Smith; 2021-08-06 at 09:53 PM.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

The analysis is important to make the proper trading decision and it gives a high probability to make the right direction. A better analysis gives a better chance of success. Traders need both technical and fundamental analysis in trading. Many traders only prefer technical analysis. They neglect the fundamental term. But it is not the proper way of trading. That’s why my broker Forex4you provides all the necessary information about both analyses.

Thread Information