Thread: Types of Analysis

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Types of Analysis

There are two types of analysis, fundamental and technical in forex trading. Many traders use only technical analysis and ignore fundamentals. Traders should use both analyses to get effective results in trading. I a forex trading and I also use both analyses in my trading strategy. My broker Eurotrader always provides me important news, events which helps me in my fundamental analysis.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

As a Forex trader, you need to establish a trading system or plan that suits your personality. In addition, you should do a lot of practice to get used to the system. Every trading system has weaknesses that must be identified. As for me, I am scalper and I am trading with Forex4you. It is giving me best trading condition for scalping. It also offers me low tight spreads which is essential for scalping.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Leverage is the use of borrowed funds to increase a trader's trading position beyond what would be available from their cash balance alone. Brokerage accounts allow the use of leverage through margin trading, where the broker provides the borrowed funds. The traders sometimes use leverage to profit from relatively small price changes in currency pairs. The more leverage a broker give, the more the broker is being chosen. I am also a trader of Tpglobalfx. I am getting leverage from my broker is up to 1:500. It helps me to increase my profit.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

An expert trader focuses on analysis more and more because when a trader has a good trading signal, he or she can earn good amount of profit by opening and closing trade according to the signal.Eurotrader broker can be the best choice for professional traders. The broker offers all necessary tools to traders.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Whether you trade fiats or crypto, market analysis is needed in all cases and technical and fundamental are two types of market analysis. Cryptocurrency is a good alternative for making portfolio. But not all brokers allow to trade crypto. My first priority is ECN brokers and I selected FXOpulence as well. They provide safety of funding, narrow trading spread and different types of trading accounts. The broker allows trading crypto and synthetic indices.

Thread Information